• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Doing Maths after Add Maths seems like I'm doing Kindergarten in Grade 11. Such a Huge change in difficulty level.
For the first time and for surely the LAST, Thank You CIE!

Reaction score
Doing Maths after Add Maths seems like I'm doing Kindergarten in Grade 11. Such a Huge change in difficulty level.
For the first time and for surely the LAST, Thank You CIE!
me and my friend who didnot do addmath were doing a paper together i was constantly applying addmath concepts and it made it look 10 times as easy

Reaction score
hahahaha // isy waja say tu yeh DP hai .. warna tu kabki change kardi hoti :D

btw thanks for the center of rotation :) I didn't knew! actually which book has that chapter of transformations ? I couldn't find it in any of them ...
its in D4 appendix

Reaction score
anyone plz explain answer of q6 part (a).....
Attached Files:

u should know the properties of circle very well, if D and E are tangents to the circle then it is obvious that CD = CE
and DC = 5 cm so EC becomes 5 as well.
the property is that two tangents coming from a single point outside the circle will be equal, here two tangents were coming from C so CE and CD are equal

Sin CAD = 5/13
so CAD = 22.6

Reaction score
is it necessary to memorize all those transformation matrices ?? is there no concept involved :\
yeah it is necessary :(
but wat do I do is write matrx x object's cordinate = image cordinate

I write matrix in the form of a,b,c,d and then after multiplication compare the values of a,b,c,d.
I know its quite time wasting but it comes quite handy when yu become blank during transformation.
THis method is also most accurate.. :) (y)