• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
No you are. But I meant the answer that you got from that answer. I'm asking what steps did you go through in ur brain to determine that. Like how did you go through the graph and figured the last 2 inequalities ?

Reaction score
No you are. But I meant the answer that you got from that answer. I'm asking what steps did you go through in ur brain to determine that. Like how did you go through the graph and figured the last 2 inequalities ?
Well I looked at the lines around the shaded part. Then I looked at the equations of the lines the questions didnt gave. I cant really seem to understand ur question...

Reaction score
Its okey I got what I needed. Thanks! Btw can you please send me a good link on similarity and congruency? Or if you have any notes with you . Then do send em. Desperately need em.

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with this trig question.
In the shape shown, determine the size of angle KLM.
I found the side of the green triangle to be 80, but then couldnt solve after.

Thanks ! :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120920-00626.jpg
    IMG-20120920-00626.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
And can someone also explain to me what formula should be used when in trig I always forget which one to use for example: sine, cosine rule etc.

Reaction score
Can i get notes on differentiation,Rate of change ,higher derivatives &application...
Also with the formula for Volume, Area,Perimeter Surface area of various shapes..!