• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
You are wrong there. because, if Y and Z are the points where the tangents meet the circle, YZ are not equidistant from AB and CD (because if they are equidistant, the polygon MUST be a square. Secondly, for making them equidistant CY and DZ should be equal to YB and ZA, which is NOT THE CASE!)
but it was nice try bro :) I appreciate it, these mistakes are gonna boost up you in maths and strengthen ur grip on concepts. Really nice.

Yes i asked my bro, hes elder.

Reaction score
You are wrong there. because, if Y and Z are the points where the tangents meet the circle, YZ are not equidistant from AB and CD (because if they are equidistant, the polygon MUST be a square. Secondly, for making them equidistant CY and DZ should be equal to YB and ZA, which is NOT THE CASE!)
but it was nice try bro :) I appreciate it, these mistakes are gonna boost up you in maths and strengthen ur grip on concepts. Really nice.

Hey I was the first to tell the right answer of the hardest part. So what do I get?

Reaction score

LOLX! we have no one Victor here, except faizan Muhammad, and I believe 4 of us learnt something ....