• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
If it's not, then Circumference = 2πr
88 = 2πr
r = 44/π

Now arc length = r x theta
ACB = 44/π x theta => 44theta/π
but bro the thetha is not given so how could it be solved got any clues smart guy

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Given that theta is in radians, you can give your answer in theta-form as well.

Reaction score
well the book gives the answer 11cm which is quite hard for me to believe
can anyone please consult his teacher abt this as to how to get the answer

Reaction score
i am also unable to solve this question without the 'theta' so now i am also looking forward to its correct solution...
help me guys..

Reaction score
in case if the book provided the theta then there was no apparent reason to post such a useless question.. however i did got 14 as radius
Dear snowbrood, do you notice it says: "find the length of the arc ACB " when theta is: ___ (followed by various parts). Theta is given for each case.
Tip: read the question.

Reaction score
yeah i also agree with the general consensus but ill see it in the book if i get any answer ill let u know otherwise just forget it !

Reaction score
Dear snowbrood, do you notice it says: "find the length of the arc ACB " when theta is: ___ (followed by various parts). Theta is given for each case.

LOL ! !! problem solved even before i posted here !

Reaction score
u kw what i solved the hardest questions in this exercise and i got stuck in this easiest question lol never mind guys