• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can anyone solve this vector's question given that RS=-3a-7b,RT=-2a-8b,RQ=a-11b,QT=3(b-a) QS=4(b-a) and the ratio of QT to QS is 3/4 and the ratio of triangle PQT to PQS is 3/4 so what is the ratio of PQT to RQT

Attachments

• vectors.JPG
    vectors.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Q.Steven left town A and walked towards Town B at a speed of 100m/min. At the same time , jason and melvin started from town B and walked towards town A at a speed of 80m/min and 75m/min respectively. If steven met melvin six minutes after passing jason, find the distance between town A and Town B?

Reaction score
Q.Steven left town A and walked towards Town B at a speed of 100m/min. At the same time , jason and melvin started from town B and walked towards town A at a speed of 80m/min and 75m/min respectively. If steven met melvin six minutes after passing jason, find the distance between town A and Town B?

i remember this ques from last year i think Captain psoted this for help but can u tell where u got this ques ?

Reaction score
Does anyone have the specimen paper of olevels mathematics,released this november?

Reaction score
Hello im new here just joined i really want the answer a.s.a.p so the question is from CIE M/J/P1/2007 the question is 14B the part i dont get is how can the larger semi-circle have an area of 2-PIE-X-square??? sorry for my lack of mathematical figures

Reaction score
Hello im new here just joined i really want the answer a.s.a.p so the question is from CIE M/J/P1/2007 the question is 14B the part i dont get is how can the larger semi-circle have an area of 2-PIE-X-square??? sorry for my lack of mathematical figures

Maths or Add Maths? Kindly post the link to the paper...

Reaction score
the figure below shows the net of the cone (a semi circle) PQ becomes the circumference of the base of the cone.. L represents the slant height of the cone can anyone tell me what would be the radius of the cone

Attachments

• cone.JPG
    cone.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
i am having problem in the chapter ratio,proportions and percentages,scales and simple map problems i have been doing some questions from classified mathematics and am having some problems i need some basic concepts about this chapter plz

Reaction score
the figure below shows the net of the cone (a semi circle) PQ becomes the circumference of the base of the cone.. L represents the slant height of the cone can anyone tell me what would be the radius of the cone
radius of the cone cant b seen on its net bro! U can find anywhere....