• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ungli rakho A pe assume karo ke ek tree hai 35 m ka
90' kay angle se ek line draw karo A tk BC se
tmhare pas ek 60' ka angle aur 65 m ki line hogi , sin ke ratio se us perpendicular line ka distance nikalo aur phir Tan ke ratio se angle nikalo kyun keh tmhare pas base aur perpendicular height hai (35)
31.87 karke kuch ana chaheye mere hisaab se

Reaction score
ungli rakho A pe assume karo ke ek tree hai 35 m ka
90' kay angle se ek line draw karo A tk BC se
tmhare pas ek 60' ka angle aur 65 m ki line hogi , sin ke ratio se us perpendicular line ka distance nikalo aur phir Tan ke ratio se angle nikalo kyun keh tmhare pas base aur perpendicular height hai (35)
31.87 karke kuch ana chaheye mere hisaab se
Thanks but I already got the solution

Reaction score
Oh simply I mean if u cud do those questions before 2004 of number sequence in past pprs(I have frm 1998 to 2008),then there shud be no other number sequence question tht wud be difficult for you
ohhh :p i have done from 2003-2013... but yea i will now do the old ones as i think that number sequence patterns will come for sure in our paper as it did not come in p1(y)

Reaction score
Thanks but I already got the solution
If u r talking abt the logic of why P has to be at 90 degrees then here,s the thing:
Angle of depression will be greatest if conversely angle of elevation is greatest(alt angles along the two horizontals)
Now the angle of elevation will be greatest if u r the shortest possible distance,within the prescribed boundaries, from the top of the mast....This will be the perp distance and u cud then assuredly calculate tht the anlge of depression found wub be greatest

Reaction score
If u r talking abt the logic of why P has to be at 90 degrees then here,s the thing:
Angle of depression will be greatest if conversely angle of elevation is greatest(alt angles along the two horizontals)
Now the angle of elevation will be greatest if u r the shortest possible distance,within the prescribed boundaries, from the top of the mast....This will be the perp distance and u cud then assuredly calculate tht the anlge of depression found wub be greatest
u like rex tooo ....

cuz i do....