• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can you tell me more about it? Like all questions are same, they mostly ask about specific things. So what do we use to find a particular thing? I suck at it actually.
You can try w10qp21 Q7,its similar.
When it asks for rate of flow,we must give volume,cuz only water can flow,the area of water cant,neither the length.So in dealing with 3 dimensions the volume is required,and in this q we can see they have given the diameter so we can find the area and multiply by the length to get the volume in it.

Reaction score
which questions come regarding radians .....does it say you to change degree in radians or vice versa.... can i leave it ....
Abt 3 sig fig....when we round our answers to 3 sig fig in previous part and the answer has to be used in th next part do we use the rounded value or the the more precise and unrounded value...Also is it advisable to show an answer to more then 3 sig fig like 6 sig fig and then later on in the answer space thet have provided to write in 3 sig fig..I mean nothing wrong with this right?
In questions abt minutes and seconds, do minute values count as sig fig or not I mean shud we write as 7 min 23 sec or 7 in 23.1 sec

Reaction score
Abt 3 sig fig....when we round our answers to 3 sig fig in previous part and the answer has to be used in th next part do we use the rounded value or the the more precise and unrounded value...Also is it advisable to show an answer to more then 3 sig fig like 6 sig fig and then later on in the answer space thet have provided to write in 3 sig fig..I mean nothing wrong with this right?
In questions abt minutes and seconds, do minute values count as sig fig or not I mean shud we write as 7 min 23 sec or 7 in 23.1 sec
Use the exact value from the previous part. Exact value or at least 1 more sig fig than required. 23.1 would be better I think, but not entirely sure about this.

Reaction score
use the unrounded value in the calc.
yeah u can do that but also show the 3 sig fig in the workspace .....
inothings wrong with 23.1 so i think u can write tht