• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
yeah!u are right..but how did u find it?

well the range is the difference between the lowest and the biggest term, honestly this was like the examiner saying..."here you go buddy, some free marks for you"...:D
dont mind, even einstien would stumble onto questions at times...:D

Reaction score
the part for rotational symmetry that is 4)a)i)a is order 3 try using the centre of the shape as the invariant point and rotate it, (one trick of doing it think about it as a stencil u have of this shape and u take the shape out and rotate it and fix it u will see u can do it 3 times !
by what angle should i rotate it

Reaction score
I got this list on another thread...wanted to share it with you guys
here ya go

AURORA
SC 550
FIAMO
SC 6
SC 20
CANON
F-715S
CASIO
FX 82AU
FX 82MS
FX 85MS
FX 95MS
FX 95 SG Plus
FX 350MS
FX 820MS
FX 992S
HEWLETT PACKARD
HP 8S
HP 9S
HP10S
HOSEKI
H-1030
H-1031
SHARP
EL 509VM
EL 509 W
EL 509WM
EL 509WS
EL 546VA
EL W531S
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
TI 30XIIB
TI 30XIIS
TI 34 II
r u sure that Texas instruments calculators r allowed; this (TI 30X IIB) cz i saw no one at my skool using this company.

Reaction score
r u sure that Texas instruments calculators r allowed; this (TI 30X IIB) cz i saw no one at my skool using this company.

well ppl usually prefer using Casio as that is confirmed that its ok to use it, but no one is sure about the texas instruments, hp, etc so not many use them....i am also not sure....do you use Texas??

Reaction score
well ppl usually prefer using Casio as that is confirmed that its ok to use it, but no one is sure about the texas instruments, hp, etc so not many use them....i am also not sure....do you use Texas??
yup i use TI...will u plz tell me that where did u get that list from?

Reaction score
Anyone knos how to solve the modulus sums...like l2x+3l=2 etc...this is a small example...but I mean the theory