• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Anyone knos how to solve the modulus sums...like l2x+3l=2 etc...this is a small example...but I mean the theory
Well it's simple. When any number is in modulus the answer would always be positive, if there is a negative answer. I m not sure though.

Reaction score
Anyone knos how to solve the modulus sums...like l2x+3l=2 etc...this is a small example...but I mean the theory

|2x+3|=2

when you remove the modulus you take +-on the other side like this
2x+3=2 and 2x+3=-2
x=-1/2 and x= -5/2

hope i helped...!! :D

Reaction score
Well it's simple. When any number is in modulus the answer would always be positive, if there is a negative answer. I m not sure though.

dude could you tell me the points of
Why Jinnah proposed the 14 points and;
Why was Khilafat Movement formed...
A friend of mine wanted to know so i thought i would refer to you!! :D

Reaction score
Candidates are asked to write their calculator code at the top of paper,whichever they use for paper.

Wasnt this only for A Levels rather than Maths or add Maths as on the Past papers i dont see any space for writing the calculator model no ! :D

by what angle should i rotate it

for the angle since its order 3 the rotation the angle would be found by 360/3 = 120* is the angle to be rotated from centre always to get the figure again as it was before in this question u dont need to mention the angle just the order that is how many times it can rotate !

Reaction score
Wasnt this only for A Levels rather than Maths or add Maths as on the Past papers i dont see any space for writing the calculator model no ! :D

for the angle since its order 3 the rotation the angle would be found by 360/3 = 120* is the angle to be rotated from centre always to get the figure again as it was before in this question u dont need to mention the angle just the order that is how many times it can rotate !
its so funny but why would i need to find the angle of rotation if i know the order of rotation?

Reaction score
nah... just need it fast cox i need to get offline and complete other works.... just do it fast... nd stop replying my posts...
nah... just need it fast cox i need to get offline and complete other works.... just do it fast... nd stop replying my posts...

ok i wont reply..LOL :LOL: and you go offline, next time you come online, if not me someone else must have answered it...:D