• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Wasnt this only for A Levels rather than Maths or add Maths as on the Past papers i dont see any space for writing the calculator model no ! :D

for the angle since its order 3 the rotation the angle would be found by 360/3 = 120* is the angle to be rotated from centre always to get the figure again as it was before in this question u dont need to mention the angle just the order that is how many times it can rotate !
i gave add math paper in the last session and the invigilators asked us to write the codes at the top....

Reaction score
In both maths and addmaths, which calculators are allowed? Talking more specifically is CASIO fx-991ES allowed?

Reaction score
this is what i found in Add maths J11 examiners report ! key message in the section of Paper 22

Key message
With the advent of more sophisticated calculators it has become even more important for candidates to show their working. They should be reminded that an incorrect answer with no working will not be awarded any marks, whereas candidates can be awarded marks for working even if they get an incorrect answer.

dont believe me see here yourself !
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/...thematics - Additional (4037)/4037_s11_er.pdf
so what does this mean anyone to find out :D

Reaction score
this is what i found in Add maths J11 examiners report ! key message in the section of Paper 22

Key message
With the advent of more sophisticated calculators it has become even more important for candidates to show their working. They should be reminded that an incorrect answer with no working will not be awarded any marks, whereas candidates can be awarded marks for working even if they get an incorrect answer.

dont believe me see here yourself !
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Mathematics - Additional (4037)/4037_s11_er.pdf
so what does this mean anyone to find out :D

this is important ...and truly awesome...:D

Reaction score
i have a problem in o level maths Paper 1 Q10 (a) 2010 .everytime i sovel these type of question i get the wrong answer..Plz Hellllppppp