• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hello. hope everyone is doing well
does anyone have this stuff?? i need PDF

Attachments

• page_1.jpg
    page_1.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Does anyone has solutions of the exercises in additional mathematics (Sue Pemberton). I am stuck on Q6 in Exercises 3.3 ((Surds)

Attachments

• 51H86n6wLML.jpg
    51H86n6wLML.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Does anyone have MS for 0606, Feb/March 2023 P1 and P2? Or has anyone solved them? I want to check whether my answers are correct. I have attached the papers below, need MS for these.

Attachments

• Additional Maths 0606 P1.pdf
    582.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Additional Maths 0606 P2.pdf
    581.5 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
prolly no one sees this, but i need some help with the permutations and combinations qs. the ones where they ask for two terms to be together and the one where they ask for termas not to be followed by on another

Reaction score
Hello.. Can you someone help me with this problem?... Thank you...

Attachments

• addmaths.png
    addmaths.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
prolly no one sees this, but i need some help with the permutations and combinations qs. the ones where they ask for two terms to be together and the one where they ask for termas not to be followed by on anothe
are u from pakistan(or more specifically, if u speak urdu).. if so, then I would recommend u go on youtube and search 'zainematics permutations and combinations. he has made a rlly good video explaining in depth all the p and c cases.

Reaction score
does anyone has hodders math book pdf (not additional maths) for syllabus 4024? if so please share it, I'll be very grateful.