• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS P12

Reaction score
aaakhtar19 said:
these r my answers anyone having contradiction please discusss
thnx[/quo
What were the answers to the question 3-4cos^k...and the value of K was 1.
in q9..in ii) part..we have 2 give the solution in terms of pie....???

Reaction score
beststriker said:
aaakhtar19 said:
thnx[/quo

when k=2 range -1 to 3

Reaction score
beststriker said:
aaakhtar19 said:
thnx[/quo

i hv written two as well look at attachment

pi/4
and 3pi/4 :good:

Reaction score
hey guys wat were ur coordinats of C i got 6,3
all i need is the coordinates of a and b thnx

Reaction score
In the question, when they said to draw the graph of cosx...the range was till pie....i constructed it till 2pie....so it would be accepted or considered to be wrong...???

Reaction score
@ks136. You should draw a diagram to simplify the sort of problem that was finding the vector OD. So i drew a parallelogram ABCD. When you look at it you see that |AB| = |DC| and |BC| = |AD|. And AB is parallel to DC and BC is parallel to AD. If you invert the vector BA you found earlier you will get DC. So OD = OC + CD. I might have made some slight errors in explanation but the main idea was that the opposite sides of a parallelogram are parallel and have the same length.

Reaction score
In the question, when they said to draw the graph of cosx...the range was till pie....i constructed it till 2pie....so it would be accepted or considered to be wrong...???

Reaction score
No I don't think so, you have to stick to the domain, and this question is pretty built to your understanding that the function is from 0 to pi, not to 2 pi

Reaction score
can any1 explain how they got coordinates of M as (4,4) in da last question? i think i got it (4,2).. Plz any1...

Reaction score
I got 4,4 too but I don't remember the exact question, if you post it, however, I could solve it for you.

Reaction score
how much marks do u think i lost
i found the wrong coordinates of C due to a silly mistake in simeltaneous equations hence distance was wrong
and the last question i intergrated the second term which is 8X^1.5 how much marks lost?

Reaction score
the equation was 4√x + x... M was da maximam point.... now tel me how u got m as (4,4)

Reaction score
arlery said:
I got 4,4 too but I don't remember the exact question, if you post it, however, I could solve it for you.

hey arlery now tel me how u got it?