• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 22 / JUNE 2012?

asd

Reaction score
Dudes, the parallel sides were 25 and 15, and the area was 248, now find the height for yourself, it will be 12.4 :)

Reaction score
not sure but as far as i remember !! sides were 25 and 15...area given was 248 !! not sure !!! my height was 12.4 cm not sure if i remeber it properly !!
which question u guys talking about?! in paper 2?? in section A? there was no trapezium in the paper. there were 2 paralelograms

Reaction score
Wat was da answer to the first qs f da paper2....in whch he was askin us to identify da shape..!!!

Reaction score
hey bro my ratio came 0.4:0.6 this means 2:3 (if we simplify 4 n 6 we get 2:3)

Reaction score
is it necessary to simplify or will i get full marks at 0.4:0.6(bcz qs didnt asked us to simplify)

Reaction score
is it necessary to simplify or will i get full marks at 0.4:0.6(bcz qs didnt asked us to simplify)

Yeah because u never see vectors expressed in decimals and u even saw in the question it was given in fractions so i guess if there was a method mark u would get it but for decimals i dont know check ms if they say oe on side of the vector ratio answer then you are good but generally its considered wrong SORRY mate

Reaction score
da qs carried only 1 mark so i think i wil get da mark its nt a major mistake

Reaction score
Wat was da answer to the first qs f da paper2....in whch he was askin us to identify da shape..!!!