• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 22 / JUNE 2012?

Reaction score
last question answers !! the height of the cuboid = 3.6 cm !! and last part answer = 4.8 cm !!

Reaction score
Dude in major segment, area of triangle was not needed to be added. The triangle was NOT the part of the segment!
So it came 589 something if i remember it correct.

Your mixing up things mate. They had asked the area of the major SEGMENT, not SECTOR. If they had asked the area of the major sector, then the triangle's area was to be ignored. But they didn't hence we had to add the triangle's area as well :) the area was 686.5 or so.

Reaction score
PLEASE ANSWER ME. FIRSTLY, IS MY ABOVE QUESTION'S ANSWER CORRECT ?! THEN, WAS LENGTH OF BASE OF PARALLELGORAM 9.5 ?
IN CIRCLE QUESTION IN SECTION B, WAS THERE AN ANSWER 132 ? AND IN TRANSFORMATION, THE SECOND TRIANGLE ONE WE HAD TO DRAW, WAS THERE ONE POINT INSIDE THE ONE TRIANGLE ALREADY GIVEN ?

Reaction score
PLEASE ANSWER ME. FIRSTLY, IS MY ABOVE QUESTION'S ANSWER CORRECT ?! THEN, WAS LENGTH OF BASE OF PARALLELGORAM 9.5 ?
IN CIRCLE QUESTION IN SECTION B, WAS THERE AN ANSWER 132 ? AND IN TRANSFORMATION, THE SECOND TRIANGLE ONE WE HAD TO DRAW, WAS THERE ONE POINT INSIDE THE ONE TRIANGLE ALREADY GIVEN ?

The angle of elevation? Yes, it was 11.7. Yes, the base of the parallelogram was alsi 9.5. Can't remember the answers to the circle question but yes one point was inside the triangle already given.

Reaction score
In Q question8 of paper2 were we had to find area of major segment
Us k aglay part main us k neechay aik trapezium attach kia tha
(dnt tell me u dnt knkw difference in a trapezium and a parallelogram)
i didnt know which questions u guys were talking about, and yeah, some people should know that they're not the only smart one around.;)