• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MCAT EQUIVALENCE (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

Did you understand the procedure for calculating final aggregate scores?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
please read the thread again. I have edited it (ive added merit list for government colleges in Lahore and procedure for private medical colleges)
what if i repeat my english in nov 2014 and had given paper in june 2013
Will IBCC count them in my certificate?

Reaction score
Fsc is pure ratta
and its huge

its very difficult for olevel students to fit into it
It is, I'm already flunking the tests in an F.Sc academy I've just joined. But then what do you think I should do before the MCAT in two years time, A levels? I know it'll be more similar to o levels, but how easy is it to get three A*s in Bio, Chemistry and Physics in A levels?

Reaction score
It is, I'm already flunking the tests in an F.Sc academy I've just joined. But then what do you think I should do before the MCAT in two years time, A levels? I know it'll be more similar to o levels, but how easy is it to get three A*s in Bio, Chemistry and Physics in A levels?
Study hard and nothing is impossible :)

Reaction score
Study hard and nothing is impossible :)

You're right. But that also means I get thrive in F.Sc, despite it being it pure ratta, and harder for me since I'm mostly used to pure concepts and stink in ratta. In fact, with enough hardwork, do you think it's advisable that I can do both F.Sc and A levels for medical, just in case I get less marks in the F.Sc exams?

Reaction score
no

stick with alevels

Thanks for the advice Anwar, I'll go with A levels then. I got my O levels result two days ago, and in the 8 required subjects for medical, Ulhamdullillah I got 1 A*, 6 As and 1 B. Now, the B I got was in Urdu, so do you think I should retake it this coming October?(because even if I only get an A, at least 10 more marks will be added in my equivalency marks) or do you think I should keep it as a B, because there is a possibility that I might get a B again in the retake, and I think a bit of the percentage is deducted from the equivalency if you retake.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Anwar, I'll go with A levels then. I got my O levels result two days ago, and in the 8 required subjects for medical, Ulhamdullillah I got 1 A*, 6 As and 1 B. Now, the B I got was in Urdu, so do you think I should retake it this coming October?(because even if I only get an A, at least 10 more marks will be added in my equivalency marks) or do you think I should keep it as a B, because there is a possibility that I might get a B again in the retake, and I think a bit of the percentage is deducted from the equivalency if you retake.
10 marks? If you score an A*, around 30 marks will be added. (15 when calculating for OL, and 15 when calculating for AL).

Reaction score
10 marks? If you score an A*, around 30 marks will be added. (15 when calculating for OL, and 15 when calculating for AL).
Yeah, you're right. So should I retake Urdu this October only, or should I also retake the rest, or at least some, of the subjects I got A's in to convert them into A*s, because every mark will count in making my equivalency percentage higher than it currently is now.

Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. So should I retake Urdu this October only, or should I also retake the rest, or at least some, of the subjects I got A's in to convert them into A*s, because every mark will count in making my equivalency percentage higher than it currently is now.
I dunno, that really is your choice depending on your finances and priorities.

Reaction score
if u can improve
then do try
especially if you want to go to govt. medical colleges

Reaction score
urdu ko at least improve karo
B to an A* would be very helpful
75 to 90

and 30 marks combined
so yes