• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Question: How do you manage to answer my 100000000+ questions without getting fed up (I guess :oops:) of me? o_O :p Well, rephrased, how do manage to keep and gain so much knowledge MashAllah? :)

Next one... One thing that makes you mad?

(PS Answer Sheet finally got to answer SO many questions :ROFLMAO: And Tiltle :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
who is the current MOTW?????????

me.. m supposed to select a new one but I couldn't come to a decesion n then I totally forgot to do it..!

Question: How do you manage to answer my 100000000+ questions without getting fed up (I guess :oops:) of me? o_O :p Well, rephrased, how do manage to keep and gain so much knowledge MashAllah? :)

Next one... One thing that makes you mad?

(PS Answer Sheet finally got to answer SO many questions :ROFLMAO: And Tiltle :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:)

Ah, Question paper..! sorry I totally forgot to see this thread so didn't see ur post... hope there still is time to hand in the solved answersheet.... :D

haha.. good question.. well if you don't get fed up asking 1000000+ questions*, I suppose I shouldn't get annoyed answering... b/w I normally answer the kind of questions that'd insha'Allah get me rewards with Allah S.W.T... ;)
well, it's not so much knowledge.. really... dunno why u think that... n the little knowledge I have Alhamdulillah, is maybe coz I love Quran so I try to get lessons from it in my free time...

*Exaggeration applied.

Reaction score
Ah, Question paper..! sorry I totally forgot to see this thread so didn't see ur post... hope there still is time to hand in the solved answersheet.... :D

haha.. good question.. well if you don't get fed up asking 1000000+ questions*, I suppose I shouldn't get annoyed answering... b/w I normally answer the kind of questions that'd insha'Allah get me rewards with Allah S.W.T... ;)
well, it's not so much knowledge.. really... dunno why u think that... n the little knowledge I have Alhamdulillah, is maybe coz I love Quran so I try to get lessons from it in my free time...

*Exaggeration applied.

No problem Answer sheet but you loose marks for late submission :ROFLMAO: (JK :p)

I wont get fed-up dw :whistle: That nice MashAllah. May Allah reward you loadzz for that (y)
It's more than what average people know today MashAllah *_* Oh so you spilled the secret,e h? :sneaky: Now we will all (try) to copy you Inshallah :D Mwahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14 what is the most annoying thing on xpc for u ??? :p
and yeah so wen will u choose the next MOTW ?? :D

Changing usernames... -.- no kidding... Sorry to anyone who gets hurt by my opinion but well I do dislike it....

well after being almost MOTY, I finally have... it's this guy:
Hmm... This thread, eh?
:p
Welcome, our new MOTW..