• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
anahita16 said:
Hanging out together, accompanying each other when going somewhere a bit far. Supporting each other when things go rough then laughing about it afterwards. Understanding what the other needs or means without him/her saying it. Waiting for the girl to board the bus for her route first then take his bus at the bus station. Texting silly jokes etc. Being well acquainted with each other's frns and family members without being girlfriends and boyfriends!

I hope that clears things a bit :D .
Clears Everything! :twisted: U explain so well :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
rviboy said:
Awww, well you can take some from me.

hmm so tell me are you mentally prepared for unexpected things in life, just like God forbid any of your family member gets some serious disease or any worst nightmare?

your favourite dishes?

do you understand chain rule in maths alevels?

how do you rank yourself in studies and sports?

well one should always be... dont know whether i am or not.... cuz a sudden change can effect alot.!!!

Biryani,BBQ, ........... everything almost .... one should be hungry.... thts it... :p

not yet studied

not much weak nor much strong in both..... but i am good in athletics :)

Reaction score
comment on current pak situation

where would u prefer living?

ur ambitions?

Reaction score
current situation not well......... as can be seen............... need better policies and fair rule all over the country from the smallest firm to the largest sectors.... so that economy may improve............ many more things too

prefer living? in Pakistan or international?

Reaction score
beaten up?

dont think so.... ;)

yes... only had a serious fight once in my life :) ,and i won it...... i am not angry type of person..... :)

Reaction score
dont remember................ maybe when i was 5 years old ;)

i think it was : I was driving my new remote controlled car :p ;) on the drive way............. tried testing my car on the actual road....... not realised it was busy road..... there came an ACTUAL car on the road and then "crack"!!! my car died on the spot when the bigger one came over it :( :cry:

Reaction score
what is ur view of why humanity was created??

U really got some LIFE, dude. Cuz here in Saudia life is extremely boring when u r not at school!!!
No loose bulls, no goats and sheep in sight, no fun as u r just stuck at home and no activity after u enter ur tenth grade!..

Reaction score
my olevels werent as expected :

maths A*

physics A*

bio A*

chemistry A (dont know how i dot it,but rest were fine ALHAMDULILAH ) :(

islamiat A*

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
my olevels werent as expected :

maths A*

physics A*

bio A*

chemistry A (dont know how i dot it,but rest were fine ALHAMDULILAH ) :(

islamiat A*

:shock: :good: Mashallah, my question:
Are you a pessimist or optimist.

Reaction score
in between maybe

or maybe towards optimism........ cuz if your work goes wrong or something bad happens you must look at brighter side of things.... like its said .. the half full glass......cuz the dark sides will make you more disappointing....