• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mind=Blown

Reaction score
Actually, straight As mean that he was a really good student with an overall 90 percentile.
Plus, Ivy League colleges are totally different from the other colleges, they don't always consider academics, they look for extra-curricular activities such as sports, music, etc.
This is what makes them totally different, as well as the best, since they consider almost everything about the applicant, ranging from his SAT scores, High School results, to his hobbies, extra-curricular activities, credentials and any volunteering work the applicant may have done to boost his application, as well as his essay.

Reaction score
Actually, straight As mean that he was a really good student with an overall 90 percentile.
Plus, Ivy League colleges are totally different from the other colleges, they don't always consider academics, they look for extra-curricular activities such as sports, music, etc.
This is what makes them totally different, as well as the best, since they consider almost everything about the applicant, ranging from his SAT scores, High School results, to his hobbies, extra-curricular activities, credentials and any volunteering work the applicant may have done to boost his application, as well as his essay.
true that (y)

Reaction score
faizan Muhammad, I believe it is not MIND=BLOWN after all.....................

Thanks for Tag, Firstly..........

I believe you are the one who has better result in Exams. He was just on-time and at-time......
  1. He was on and at time
  2. IVY schools does are not the best, and they mostly have same admission criteria... BTW...........
  3. His results are not best, anyway!

Reaction score
faizan Muhammad, I believe it is not MIND=BLOWN after all.....................

Thanks for Tag, Firstly..........

I believe you are the one who has better result in Exams. He was just on-time and at-time......
  1. He was on and at time
  2. IVY schools does are not the best, and they mostly have same admission criteria... BTW...........
  3. His results are not best, anyway!
The thing is he is a damned allrounder :p
just look at the things he has taken part in
unis dont want nerds with super grades
they look for well-rounded talented person

Reaction score
The thing is he is a damned allrounder :p
just look at the things he has taken part in
unis dont want nerds with super grades
they look for well-rounded talented person
Like Ali Moeen Nawazish, Bro! Check records, Pakistan is on Top of everthing! EVERYTHING

Reaction score
I would just like to state here that Ivy League Colleges are not the best, they're just really picky about which students they take, and really look for a jack-of-all trades kind of person.In fact, there are many colleges that are in fact better than the Ivy Leagues, and some of the Ivies have a bad rep, like Yale.

The colleges are not the best, only the students are. That's why Ivy admission rates are low, they want the best of the best only.

Reaction score
I would just like to state here that Ivy League Colleges are not the best, they're just really picky about which students they take, and really look for a jack-of-all trades kind of person.In fact, there are many colleges that are in fact better than the Ivy Leagues, and some of the Ivies have a bad rep, like Yale.

The colleges are not the best, only the students are. That's why Ivy admission rates are low, they want the best of the best only.
Agreed :)

Reaction score
After my B ...... in Stats..........

I believe A* in stats =excelence....

By the way, just noticed he got 2250 out of 2400

2250 is the standard for any good student, and to score on SAT isn't really hard. And anyway, Harvard only considers 2250 out 2400, whereas Yale considers 1750 out of 2400.
And A* in Stats is just....awesome.