• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
Well the question on miraj is not in Syllabus and the other question u have is that what companions do we write in the Ansar questions,Write any prominent companion of the Prophet at Madinah,Abu Hurrarah might work with one other.

Reaction score
I dont think soo its not there,u can say it is there but specifically its not there i heard this from a number of my friends who go too tuitions for Isl,but we Muslims all know abt it so its not really a big ask or deal if it comes even.

Reaction score
Mihraj can come !! it was the major incident which hazarat Abu Bakr earned the title of "Siddiq"

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah was not an ansar. He was born in yemen from banu daws tribe and had accepted islam through tufail ibn amr. He had come to the prophet in mecca and returned to his people and then came to madinah in 629. So Abu Huraira will not be a part of the answer of the question i wrote earlier. Possible answers will be about zaid bin saabit, Abu musa ahari, Abu ayub ansari etc

Reaction score
yeah u could also write abt Ubbay bin Kaab and others and thaks for correcting.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yeah but also an ANSAR belonging to Khazraj like Zaid bun Sabit
its "bin" not bun !! :p
and write S as Th as S is pronouced as TH in arabic so he was Zaid bin Thabit !!

Reaction score
plz post 3 examples of prophet from madni life i mean q4 a part....waiting for reply...

Reaction score
screamingskull said:
IHAD MY ISLAMIAT1 MOCK TODAY AND THESE WERE THE QUESTONS:
a) Write an account of the ways in which Quran was revealed to the Prophet between 610 and 632
b)how and in what circumstances is ijma used in islamic legal thinking

3a)Describe three examples from the time of the Prophet and the rightly guided caliohs that show the relationship between the early muslim states and other states
b)hw can these examples help Muslims today in their relationship with non muslims

4a)Exlain the impoortance of:
Hazrat Khadija during the life of the Prophet
Hazrat Ayesha in the years following the Prophet's death
b)How can the wives of the Holy Prophet serve as an examle for the women of today?

5a)wrie biographical accounts for any two of the Muslims:
1-Hazrat Bilal
2-Hazrat Talha
3-Hazrat Hafsa
4-Hazrat Hasan
b)Explain the importance in Islam of the two Muslims you have chosen.

Exactly same questions in my mock exams and no difference!

Reaction score
so could we just write about two ansars that would be Ubbay bin Kaab and Zaid bin Sabit? will that work fine?

Reaction score
urwahboy said:
plz post 3 examples of prophet from madni life i mean q4 a part....waiting for reply...

according to me things like charter of madina then the exiles of the three jew tribes and the relations with the hypocrites...........its a similiar question to prophet(SAW) relations with jewish tribes and hyporictes during 622-632 AD!!!!

Reaction score
no not Charter thats not state see the question says that abt states relation not in a country wali so
1.Treaty of Hudibiya
2.Letters to the kings and emporors
3.Fall of Juruselaem wali treaty

Reaction score
ok thanx man!!!! aur han yar do answer my question that if we havta write about two ansars then ubbay bin kaab and Zaid bin Sabit would do the job??

Reaction score
yeah any Ansars u dont require some famous walay although learn four ansars and four Muhajir although everyone knows more Muhajirs because of 10 blessed companions.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
no not Charter thats not state see the question says that abt states relation not in a country wali so
1.Treaty of Hudibiya
2.Letters to the kings and emporors
3.Fall of Juruselaem wali treaty

but cudnt the conquest of makkah or other battles come or siege of taif, the hypocrites and the jews, the relation with the tribes not paying zakah??

Reaction score
please answer 2b as well and @scouserlfc let me tell you that it does not state relations with other states it just states with non muslims, read the question again!!

Reaction score
1. Treaty of Madinah . -Can be suitable for both, the relations with states and communities, though some think otherwise. The Examiners have written that most people wrote about this in Winter 07, and they awarded marks. You guyz go check the Report of Oct/Nov 07.
2. Treaty of Hudaibiya.
3. Conquest of Makkah.
4. Letters to kings etc.
5. Fall of Jerusalem.
6. Abu Bakr's wars against false prophet (i dono how, but what the hey)