• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
no they r going on in my schools

my teachers are just so i dont know what to call them
they gave questions completely from past papers and i mean not even different parts but the whole questions and my geography teacher gave us out dated questions from like 1990's that had 6-8 marks description answers. though my islamiat teacher shuffled up the questions pretty well. urdu yet to be given.
history again from past papers and she gave questions from nov 2010 paper which cannot come in the same consecutive exam so u can just guess her intelligence. they were entirely from past papers so i dont think i should post them, should i?

Reaction score
Hey my teachers created their own questions and not a single question was from past paper yet the questions were extreme difficult !!

Reaction score
Well instead post the link to the paper here LOL so we know that u also contributed just for fun man and so that the lazy people can also see it and one thing this question abt congress rule doesnt stop comin it keeps comin i hope they give again it sooo easy.
And do u guys think the pattern of the paper is goin to be same this time just as it was previous years like in 2010

Reaction score
i think so but there will only come three questions from section 1 and 2 becoz 4 came in nov 2010, bad for us
and dont forget that also check the questions of specimen paper 2010 as three parts came from it in i dont remember nov or jun 2010

Reaction score
Well the specimen paper gives the same pattern as the nov 2010 paper if the paper comes like this ill br more then happy,hope Inshaallh it does.

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope you are all fine. Ok, so I am sorry if I am being off-topic but I intend to help people like salmanpakrocks and scouserlfc who are giving pk.st this session like myself. So here it goes:

" My school is holding past-paper+revision session till 5th of May. And I went there today. You guys wont believe it! My pak.st teacher has attended the CIE conference held each year and she had scripts of candidates who appeared this time in Oct/Nov 2010. Our class had this opportunity to see the scripts and see how the real candidates have answered. Today we were showed Geography papers and next time i.e on next wedensday we will be shown History papers as well. There were some outstanding students though others were weaker. And some had very bad writing and other showed a very mature performance. However, the experience of seeing the papers like this is just remarkable and u get to now so much. I hope this helps u guys because to be honest, geography doesnt seem that difficult as it seemed before. I will post here when I see history papers. Good Luck."

Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
Hi guys, hope you are all fine. Ok, so I am sorry if I am being off-topic but I intend to help people like salmanpakrocks and scouserlfc who are giving pk.st this session like myself. So here it goes:

" My school is holding past-paper+revision session till 5th of May. And I went there today. You guys wont believe it! My pak.st teacher has attended the CIE conference held each year and she had scripts of candidates who appeared this time in Oct/Nov 2010. Our class had this opportunity to see the scripts and see how the real candidates have answered. Today we were showed Geography papers and next time i.e on next wedensday we will be shown History papers as well. There were some outstanding students though others were weaker. And some had very bad writing and other showed a very mature performance. However, the experience of seeing the papers like this is just remarkable and u get to now so much. I hope this helps u guys because to be honest, geography doesnt seem that difficult as it seemed before. I will post here when I see history papers. Good Luck."

WOw ur teacher has something good to offer,well then what else did u learn tell us when u get History paper and note what they cut marks for it will be really helpful for us.

Reaction score
yeah well my teacher also showed me history paper which gave me bit of an idea about what to write about.dont u think that the answers are too much lenghty that were written by students?? or is that the requirement?? bcoz the papers were not marked

Reaction score
Well I will definitely post when I see the history papers. And yeah there were many candidates who had exceeded the lines provided in geography paper. And written irrelevant content, but my teacher told that they were spared because it was the first time that this change of pattern was introduced. Hence, she advice us to try our level best to complete our answer in the space provided. And I was amazed to see that some scripts were even resembling scribblings which proved extremely difficult to read(tooooo small writing).

Reaction score
And could u ask some of our questions. Please do CIE cut marks for awful writing and for writing more then required and in history mostly.

Reaction score
Q No. 1: Do CIE cut marks for awful writing?

Ans. Well, in simple words, they DON'T! However, it must atleast by read-able. But it doesn't give a nice impression. As my teacher says, that an A* student is perfect in all regards including writing. So, you must definitely have a writing that gives atleast a NEAT impression and be READ-ABLE. Hope this clears out.

Q. No. 2: Writing more then required?

Ans.In geography, as I told earlier, the candidates in the Oct/Nov session were not penalized. But in 2011 session, they have strongly advised to write in the required lines in geography. And for history, well it depends. Obviously writing more than REQUIRED means it is irrelevant. And irrelevancy is the last thing that CIE wants so I will say that in history especially we must produce an answer that addresses the needs of the set question only. Hope this answers the questioN!

Reaction score
I gave my islamiat P1 mock today. These were the Questions.
Question 1 had (2:21-22), (95:1-5) and (99).
2.(a)What is Ijma and how is it used in the Islamic legal thinking?
(b)How does Quran show that Allah supports and strengthens his prophets?
3.(a)Write an account of the events from 10th to 12th year of prophethood?
(b)Explain the importance of the Miraj?
4.(a)Give three examples from Holy Prophet's madni life that show his attitude toward non-muslims?
(b)How today's muslims can learn from these examples in treating non-muslims?
5.(a)Write briefly about two of the ANSAR companions of Holy Prophet (pbuh)?
(c)Explain the importance of ANSAR?

Reaction score
i mean which arer 2 prominent ansar companions that we could write about?/