• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
:) :mrgreen:

Hey why are you smiling mr.green??? Salman said that I was right not you. SO DON'T BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF :p ;) :mrgreen:

Reaction score
im fed up of this mr green please remove him from here :p

Back to the topic please o yeah my questions ill post tomorrow.

Reaction score
Yeah I am also fed up of him so lets move back to the topic.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................so we were discussing about............. :p ;)

Reaction score
Thanks all
Well I failed and that is confirmed now. I was upset because i have never failed in any exam before. My paper II was today with geography. I really hope I make it up with it though paper was far from satisfactory in my view. I just remember the mahawraat in it, they are:

-huun barasna
-khuda lagti kehna
-tasway bahana
-dhajian urana
-kaya platna

i did'nt know any coz i didnt prepare (I also had my geography) except for "tasway bahana". sonay per sohaga yay kay meri kal raat say tabiyat kharab hogai and it still is. So it was worse in every aspect.

Reaction score
Thanks
I was feeling nausea in the night and morning. I tell you it's such a miserable feeling. I almost vomited in the morning. The good thing was it only affected my prepration and not actual paper. I am still feeling a bit queasy but am lot better than was in morning.

Reaction score
i know ive been through more than that its just terrible if u open the book u cant read it its so difficult to concentrate just pray that no one gets ill during this critical period. AAMEEN.

Reaction score
Any one got his Mock paper u guys can even write here other mocks of physics or chemistry here if u like but yeah as we all know its awfully hard to write that.
Well mine doesnt require uploading it contains questions which our out of syllabus and therefore if i write then it creates a misconception :p

Reaction score
I will post my History and islamiyat II shortly
I cant post geography as most of the questions are related to some diagram or something

Reaction score
Anon said:
I will post my History and islamiyat II shortly
I cant post geography as most of the questions are related to some diagram or something
yeah Geo is very hard to post !!

Reaction score
So i got my result of mocks today it was a mixed result pretty much although i improved a lot in Urdu.

1.Islamiat B :)

2.Pakstudies A :D :D :D

3.Urdu B :) ( i used to get Ds previously :D :D :D :D :p )

Reaction score
my result is this:

1. Islamiyat paper 1: 40
Islamiyat paper 2: 47
Total: 87/100

2. Pk.st History: 64
pk.st geography: 70
Total: 89/100

These are the highest in myclass though :)
MashALLAH

Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
my result is this:

1. Islamiyat paper 1: 40
Islamiyat paper 2: 47
Total: 87/100

2. Pk.st History: 64
pk.st geography: 70
Total: 89/100

These are the highest in myclass though :)
MashALLAH
what about Urdu ??
and @Souserlfc were you also weak in urdu ?? I was also !! what is the percentage of your grade ??

Reaction score
well there absolutely bad the urdu grades and as u know abt the teachers how clumsy they are ill tell u the Percentage later .But i remember Histor and geos

So here goes.
History, 63/75
Geography 66/75
total 129/150 *100=86% < A grade according to O'Levels.

Ill have to work out others as i dont remember them :p