• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
Guys post ur mock exams questions related to chemistry, physics, maths, english, computer studies. add maths..students must also be giving these papers...any suggestions that teachers might have given for these papers plz do share..
Thx

Reaction score
Hey! I know that you guys are done with your history paper but I wanted to ask some thing.
Can you tell the answers for:
"Why did the Jihad Movement fail it's aims?"
"Why did Gandhi call Cripps Mission as a post dates cheque on a failing bank?"
please answer these.

Man they are creating the toughest paper of their life!! here is what i remember of history paper
Q1a)What was War of Independence ?[4]
b) Why did Jihad movement failed its aims? [7]
c)Was the use of advance weaponary the main cause which made the British from merchants to the rulers of India ? [14]

Q2)
a) What was All India Congress? [4]
b)Why did British take tough measures against the Hindu protest between 1905 to 1911? [7]
c)Lucknow pact came about beacause League added Self-rule to their demands? Explain your answer ? [14]

Q3)
a)What was August Offer? [4]
b)Why did Gandhi called Cripps Mission as "Post dates cheque on a failing bank" ? [7]
c)Nehru Report was the best solution to the constitutional problems of India between 1929 and 1935 ? [14]

Q4)
a)What was basic democracy ? [4]
b) Why did East pakistan rebelled against the West Wing ? [7]
c)Islamiazation of Zia-ul-Haq was the most important of his domestic policies? [14]

Q5)
a) What was SEATO? [4]
b)Why did Pakistan have poor relations with U.S.S.R between 1950 to 1960? [7]
c)Was the first reign of Benaziar more successful than her other reign ? Explain your answer [14]

I did Q1,2,4