• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED HELP IN GEOGRAPHY .... PAK STDS P2

Reaction score
can any 1 help me in topogarphy...???
like wat shld i learn in it...???
important...???

Reaction score
yaar for @CaptainDanger remember the first chapter of Geo books after intro.

Well yaar u have to learn abt mostly the Topography of Northern and Western Mountains describe everything like steep slopes,snow covered peaks,high peaks learn abt the imp stuff in this glaciers,name of highest peak.And then Potwar and Salt range again the topography same way and also talk abt minerals here specifically,then u must know where the deserts are and the topography there and then most importantly abt the things on Doab like bar upland,Active and old flood plain write abt importance of Bar uplands or Alluvial terraces And where Doabs and and on which doab a bar is located .THen features of indus Plains this is by far the most difficult topic it hasnt come like a whole for many years the questions pertaining to this have come indirectly so u better be prepared fully as it may come this year,
Dont understand anything ask me. :D

Reaction score
urmmm hhahahah quite funny buh mujhy yahi tou yaad nai ho raha...:p:p
gosh dis is da frst tym m appearing...:S:S:
pata nai kia hoga...:S:S

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yaar for @CaptainDanger remember the first chapter of Geo books after intro.

Well yaar u have to learn abt mostly the Topography of Northern and Western Mountains describe everything like steep slopes,snow covered peaks,high peaks learn abt the imp stuff in this glaciers,name of highest peak.And then Potwar and Salt range again the topography same way and also talk abt minerals here specifically,then u must know where the deserts are and the topography there and then most importantly abt the things on Doab like bar upland,Active and old flood plain write abt importance of Bar uplands or Alluvial terraces And where Doabs and and on which doab a bar is located .THen features of indus Plains this is by far the most difficult topic it hasnt come like a whole for many years the questions pertaining to this have come indirectly so u better be prepared fully as it may come this year,
Dont understand anything ask me. :D

Still not in my mind.... Huma Naz wali book he parhi thi khali mainay....

Reaction score
Yeah this topic u may have skipped as it is not comin for years now so u r lucky i guess remember the mountains and that economy in northern mountains or do u remember pics Captain Danger.

Well yeah it never gets into my head although ill leave it if the question based on topo is hard,prepare other chaps excellently. :p

Reaction score
hmm yea preparing for other chapters..!!!
ufff m even having a prob in mineral and power resources...:p
bx puri book mai prob hai mujhy...:p:p:p

Reaction score
then u r unique i guess.Just do according to syllabus of CIE for this subject and ull do better then this problem thing,

Reaction score
from the topography chapter, the questions that are coming now say that why is there less population in northern mountains or why are there some indystries in valleys or why do such and such crops grow in the indus plain. so as scouserflc said the questions come indirectly not directly for many years

by the way i hate the questions relating to population density

just gave my geo mock today. our teacher gave us outdated questions from 2001 2000 pastpapers, as i dont know from where she found out these were imp. but since then the pattern has changed slightly and the questions asked are a bit more tricky

Reaction score
I agree... Even though I am doing O-Level but this time our Mocks paper were all from IGCSE for the science subjects.... I came to know about it in the last paper when I was solving a MCQ of Physics, I had seen that somewhere on this forum someone had posted the questions... So they were tricky questions... And she must have seen them in Pure I think...

Reaction score
hmm nah i scored 85 % in ma mockx in geog dis tym...!!!
specially in population...:p
and dis tym i left topo....:p
buh i cant leave it in finalx...:S

Reaction score
oyeee people!!!are we supposed to leave the shia imams or shud we learn all 12 ov em??i only did imam hassan n imam hussain!and we got a ques abt the features of 4 shia books in the mock ex this time...!none of us knew the answer.....lol
n also: are u guys gona use ball point or ponters on the paper???

Reaction score
hey i walso got da same qs. in ma mock...:p
u in wch branch mintchocolate...???
in city school ryt...???

Reaction score
lol.......it's in kPK
so u guyss still attending school or preps started???
btw i have a question in urdu.....can u answer it??