• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED HELP IN GEOGRAPHY .... PAK STDS P2

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
well uranium burning doesnt produce elect the energy released is used to heat water then the vapours turn turbines to give off electricity.

adv.
1.More power in small quantities of Uranium
2.Does not require a place selected like for HEP can be made anywhere

Dis.
1.Nuclear waste harmful too many years
2.any one who comes too contact to it persists disease and it carries on in generations
3.the place of the power plant cannot be utilized for other stuff because of reactive rays.
4.people have to be removed from the area where it is established.
5.And like other thermal stations releases and makes the environment of the area warm.

She did not get this...

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
I think your doing it wrong !! marking scheme states the 14 marks questions are of 2 ways
1) the statment one
2) the one which contains the word successful

now for type 1 you have to
-explain the statement for 1-9 marks
-explain other reasons for 1-3 marks
-opinion 1 marks

for type 2
-write success
-write failure
-write success
-write failure
-opinion

hope i helped :)

wat i wrote salma wz fr only da TYPE 1 (da statment one)....
but i dnt thnk its possible to get upto 9 marks by just explainin 1 statement!...
u have to explainmore than that....
think of it like this....
da 14 mrk question is exactly da double o da 7 mrk question... da marks r double, da time is double, so naturally da nmbr of reAsons and paragraphs must be double... u write 3 reasons in a 7 mrk answr, so obviously must write 6 reasons in a 14 mrk answer. and ofcourse da introductory para and da judgement is in da marking scheme...
its like dis.. 1 mark fr da introductory para (in markin scheme) and 1 mark fr da judgement (gven in mark scheme) and da rest marks fr da reasons... but my teacher also said dat maximum marks will be fr explaining da reason/statement given in da reason

sorry fr all da spelling errors. hope i helped!!!

Reaction score
namsu99 said:
salmanpakrocks said:
I think your doing it wrong !! marking scheme states the 14 marks questions are of 2 ways
1) the statment one
2) the one which contains the word successful

now for type 1 you have to
-explain the statement for 1-9 marks
-explain other reasons for 1-3 marks
-opinion 1 marks

for type 2
-write success
-write failure
-write success
-write failure
-opinion

hope i helped :)

wat i wrote salma wz fr only da TYPE 1 (da statment one)....
but i dnt thnk its possible to get upto 9 marks by just explainin 1 statement!...
u have to explainmore than that....
think of it like this....
da 14 mrk question is exactly da double o da 7 mrk question... da marks r double, da time is double, so naturally da nmbr of reAsons and paragraphs must be double... u write 3 reasons in a 7 mrk answr, so obviously must write 6 reasons in a 14 mrk answer. and ofcourse da introductory para and da judgement is in da marking scheme...
its like dis.. 1 mark fr da introductory para (in markin scheme) and 1 mark fr da judgement (gven in mark scheme) and da rest marks fr da reasons... but my teacher also said dat maximum marks will be fr explaining da reason/statement given in da reason

sorry fr all da spelling errors. hope i helped!!!

Assalamullikum Brother
Look in marking Scheme it CLEARLY stated that when you go to LEVEL 4 you have to explain 2 more reasons and statement should be explained for maximum marks. Check that out and to further prove my theory check out Examination guide at the back of Nigel Kelly. If you still have confusion then don't hesistate to ask !!
Regards
Salman

Reaction score
in da history mark scheme, they've added all dat crap abt da LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3....
what i wanted to ask is that in da 7 & 14 mark questions, do we have to identify all da reasons in one paragraph and explain da reasons in other paragraphs, or can we identify each reason in a separate paragraph and explain it in dat same paragraph... ..
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL 1 AND ALL DA OTHER LEVELS.....
can anyone please help me????
L4= 4 relevant simplistic statement.
L7= 1 Para: simplistic statement, 2 Para: Identify the three reasons, Para 3: Explain each reason in separate para(s).
L14= 1 Para: simplistic statement, 2 & 3 para: Describe the reason present in the question in 2 separate para(s), 4 Para: Describe another reason in a separate para, 5 Para: Describe another reason in a separate para, ( total 4 reasons should be explained) 6 para: give your analysis( that is: you agree or disagree with the reason present in the question) and also JUSTIFY your analysis.
NOTE: in L14`s para 6, try to JUSTIFY your analysis, if necessary, means if you have explain all the reasons in a manner that the examiner will absolutely agree on your analysis, then, do not justify the analysis and if you think you should JUSTIFY your analysis, then do it.
Also note that: I have tell you a common way of answering the questions. There can be changes in the way of answering the quetion of L7 and L14, a/c to the question. If you find any confusion then send e-mail: [email protected]
ALLAH HAFIZ.