• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED HELP IN GEOGRAPHY .... PAK STDS P2

Reaction score
well uranium burning doesnt produce elect the energy released is used to heat water then the vapours turn turbines to give off electricity.

adv.
1.More power in small quantities of Uranium
2.Does not require a place selected like for HEP can be made anywhere

Dis.
1.Nuclear waste harmful too many years
2.any one who comes too contact to it persists disease and it carries on in generations
3.the place of the power plant cannot be utilized for other stuff because of reactive rays.
4.people have to be removed from the area where it is established.
5.And like other thermal stations releases and makes the environment of the area warm.

Reaction score
boxfire1995 said:
Hey, can u help me wd this. WHat kind of questions can cum on hadith and quraniz chapters and do i really have to do the shia imams? And Siha sitta? Cuz never did i see a question. My bro says that just mention them, the siha sitta. You guys are my only hope since i dont take any tutions and no one is there to teach me, at scool or at home. I'm doing it all by myself.
And secondly. How many reasons do we have to mention for a fourteen marks question. Cuz if in a four mark question, you get two points for an explained reason.

fr da underlined question....:
well mi teacher says dat fr a 14 mark question, its better to make 8 paras... first iz da intro... then paras 2-7 fr writin atleast 6 reasons and da 8th para fr ur judgement.....

acha if dere is a question dat gives u a reason and sys "do you agree or dis agree. give reasins", fr dis u hve FIRST EXPLAIN DA REASON DAT IS MENTIONED IN DA QUES, maximum mrks r fr explainin dat reson... now if u AGREE wid dat reason den u can write anyother 5 reasons u want. BUT IF U DISAGREE, then in da second para U'LL HAVE TO EXPLAIN DA REASN WHICH U THNK IS CORRECT.... once u've dun dat u hve an open choice 2 explain any other 4 reasons u want...
HOPE I HELPED :D

Reaction score
I think your doing it wrong !! marking scheme states the 14 marks questions are of 2 ways
1) the statment one
2) the one which contains the word successful

now for type 1 you have to
-explain the statement for 1-9 marks
-explain other reasons for 1-3 marks
-opinion 1 marks

for type 2
-write success
-write failure
-write success
-write failure
-opinion

hope i helped :)

Reaction score
also u could write all success and then all failures like in RTC question but this is handy in the question of battles if it comes.