• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O/A Level World Records

Reaction score
Could you find out who has got the maximum A*s?
And another thing, many of the subjects that these "record-breakers" give are repeated ones, such as they would take combined sciences, additional combined sciences, 21st century sciences etc. along with the 3 normal sciences, this is not allowed in one session so they do multiple, who has taken the maximum UNIQUE subjects?
Zohaib had 15 A*s (amazing), not sure about the others + A*s don't really matter when doing these many subjects.
And about the 'same subject' thing, come on! At least some subjects should overlap or lie at the same level :p And 21st Century Science does not overlap much, it's a rare one and very tough to cope with :p
The one with most unique subjects? Each and everyone of them had the same ones. But since Zohaib and Haroon had gone way above 20 O Levels they had to take some from Edexcel as well. Same goes for Ali Moeen (CIE + Edexcel).

Reaction score
exactly, u are giving the same subs in different sessions and different faces? what is so special about that?
yes devoting time from ur life towards studies and free time is special, as a person most of the times gets tempted in to just doing one of them
doing both of them is a special thing

Reaction score
Zohaib had 15 A*s (amazing), not sure about the others + A*s don't really matter when doing these many subjects.
And about the 'same subject' thing, come on! At least some subjects should overlap or lie at the same level :p And 21st Century Science does not overlap much, it's a rare one and very tough to cope with :p
The one with most unique subjects? Each and everyone of them had the same ones. But since Zohaib and Haroon had gone way above 20 O Levels they had to take some from Edexcel as well. Same goes for Ali Moeen (CIE + Edexcel).
Yeah but the use ?
it is for some reason that you are not supposed to give normal sciences and combined in the same session or Urdu A and B toghether
Are the CIE guys mad that they would stop people pointlessly? Its because only one of them will be considered in the end ;)

Reaction score
Yeah but the use ?
it is for some reason that you are not supposed to give normal sciences and combined in the same session or Urdu A and B toghether
Are the CIE guys mad that they would stop people pointlessly? Its because only one of them will be considered in the end ;)
And that 'some reason' is that these subjects lying at the same level have most of their syllabus being the same as the other, and so that particular syllabus can not be given in the same session with the other because that won't really distinguish between two DIFFERENT subjects, i hope you get it now :p So these guys aren't mad, they have to do this to ensure that DIFFERENT SYLLABUSES are given in each session.

Reaction score
And that 'some reason' is that these subjects lying at the same level have most of their syllabus being the same as the other, and so that particular syllabus can not be given in the same session with the other because that won't really distinguish between two DIFFERENT subjects, i hope you get it now :p So these guys aren't mad, they have to do this to ensure that DIFFERENT SYLLABUSES are given in each session.
@Faizan Muhammmad has a tendency to give harsh comments to those things he dislikes or disapproves of. He even once said that 3 self made categories of people who do MBBS, one of those category was 'stupid people' :p

Reaction score
:MASSIVE FACEPALM: :p
If they wont "distinguish between two DIFFERENT subjects" in one session then pray tell why would they recognize it in seperate ones ?
By recognition I mean university credit

If say I give my normal 9 subs 4 times i.e. in 4 sessions that doesnt make it 36 :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Faizan Muhammmad has a tendency to give harsh comments to those things he dislikes or disapproves of. He even once said that 3 self made categories of people who do MBBS, one of those category was 'stupid people' :p
Not true :p
Kyun itnee negative image day raha hai bhai kee?
That comment was perfectly right at that time :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
:MASSIVE FACEPALM: :p
If they wont "distinguish between two DIFFERENT subjects" in one session then pray tell why would they recognize it in seperate ones ?
By recognition I mean university credit
Oh God! It isn't rocket science you know :rolleyes: An example, you tend to opt Human and Social Biology along with Biology in O Levels, they have an overlapping syllabus so that can't be offered in the same session (this is something you were arguing about not the university acceptance).
And about the Universities, no worthy credit (a different subject) is given to the extras unless it's entirely unique, such as Additional Mathematics, I'll be waiting for further queries if you have some :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well first
And about the Universities, no worthy credit (a different subject) is given to the extras unless it's entirely unique, such as Additional Mathematics
Its for this reason that I am asking what is the use of giving repititive ? o_O

Oh God! It isn't rocket science you know :rolleyes: An example, you tend to opt Human and Social Biology along with Biology in O Levels, they have an overlapping syllabus so that can't be offered in the same session (this is something you were arguing about not the university acceptance).
I know and both the things are linked, unis dont accept both subjects and cambridge wont give them hence :D

Reaction score
Well first

Its for this reason that I am asking what is the use of giving repititive ? o_O

I know and both the things are linked, unis dont accept both subjects and cambridge wont give them hence :D

This is how Records are made :p And it's not like every subject has a repetitive one available.

That's obvious :p But, these subjects will help you out in A Levels such as Human and Social Biology to some extent, Stats and Add Maths etc so there's no point in criticizing extra subjects either :p

Reaction score
This is how Records are made :p And it's not like every subject has a repetitive one available.

That's obvious :p But, these subjects will help you out in A Levels such as Human and Social Biology to some extent, Stats and Add Maths etc so there's no point in criticizing extra subjects either :p
yep so you can give them for two reasons making record
or having help later on

which btw none of us ordinary humans are interested in, the past records are too damn high and we cant help ourselves for present much less worry about future :p

Reaction score
yep so you can give them for two reasons making record
or having help later on

which btw none of us ordinary humans are interested in, the past records are too damn high and we cant help ourselves for present much less worry about future :p
Why? Can't you make a world record? :3

Reaction score
The subjects these people gave:

Pakistan Studies
Islamiat
Maths.
Physics.
Chemistry.
Biology.
English.
Urdu A.
Urdu B.
Add-Maths.
Environmental Management.
Sociology.
World History.
Commerce.
Business studies.
Accounts.
Economics.
ICT.
World Geography.
English Literature.
Computer Studies
Food and Nutrition.
Combined Sciences.
Human and Social Biology.
Statistics.
Travel and Tourism.
Commercial Studies.
Islamic Religion and Culture.
Development Studies.
International Mathematics.
Religious Studies.

These are 31 subjects, that most Record-breakers usually choose.