• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Grading System

Reaction score
I got a B in chemistry even though honestly I did work. My parents were SUPER angry since high grade standards have already been set by my older brother who got 100/100 in maths Alevels and is in one of the worlds top 5 best universities studying medicine as for my sister she has her own string of distinctions and was offered a place in cambridge itself. You can only imagine the amount of disappointment when I got my results. It was weird because a guy i knew who honestly didn't study at all and decided to 'get high' a few hours before ended up with an A it is beyond me how he managed to get it but well done to him I guess . Just keep faith. I'll pray for you guys
Thankyou!! :cry:

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/...Level/Computer Studies (7010)/7010_nos_fq.doc

People check this out......this has been made by CIE and it is clearly mentioned on the second page that Grade A is between the range 65-75% and A* between 75-85% with slight variation every year....this means that the Percentile system is our only companion in the death yard of CIE :p :D Relax and Insh'Allah we will all get A* *without raising the GT's*...(y)

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Computer Studies (7010)/7010_nos_fq.doc

People check this out......this has been made by CIE and it is clearly mentioned on the second page that Grade A is between the range 65-75% and A* between 75-85% with slight variation every year....this means that the Percentile system is our only companion in the death yard of CIE :p :D Relax and Insh'Allah we will all get A* *without raising the GT's*...(y)
OMG!! you made my day!!!!! >w<
IF IT'S ALSO FOR O'LEVELS!

Reaction score
Can anyone please guess that what would be the grade threshold for chemistry zo level 5070 please
And what % is required to get an a
And was this years paper easy than the previous one and would it effect the results in any way?
Please reply