• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook (May-June 2014)

Reaction score
I need information, I just got my result, and as expected I have to repeat my whole AS level, so I am thinking to make a new entry and forget about this result, I mean I will start with a fresh entry and wont repeat from this entry nor will give A level from this entry that is total new entry form.
Hope you are getting me correctly till now.

But now problem is, I got query in one of my subject (Chemistry) so will I have to repeat from my same entry (Coz they asked for repeat)? Or I can skip this query as I am thinking of that fresh entry?
Coz one of my friend said there is a Ban of 5 years if we did this.

So mainly I want to answers to this question.
i) Can I skip this chemistry query thingy and directly move towards fresh entry in next May/June?
ii) Can I actually do this fresh entry thingy or have to continue from this entry?

Really depressed. :(

Reaction score
I need information, I just got my result, and as expected I have to repeat my whole AS level, so I am thinking to make a new entry and forget about this result, I mean I will start with a fresh entry and wont repeat from this entry nor will give A level from this entry that is total new entry form.
Hope you are getting me correctly till now.

But now problem is, I got query in one of my subject (Chemistry) so will I have to repeat from my same entry (Coz they asked for repeat)? Or I can skip this query as I am thinking of that fresh entry?
Coz one of my friend said there is a Ban of 5 years if we did this.

So mainly I want to answers to this question.
i) Can I skip this chemistry query thingy and directly move towards fresh entry in next May/June?
ii) Can I actually do this fresh entry thingy or have to continue from this entry?

Really depressed. :(

You should start a thread about this on the A-Level forum, as soon as possible.
I just started A-Level, so i really can't help you with this. Idk about any of these re-takes or queries.

Reaction score
Read anything from alevel?Maine to books ko abhi tak hath nai lagaya :rolleyes:

Kharidi bhi nahi hain abhi, Haath lagana door ki baat. Still have to decide the subjects though.
I'm not gonna take a lot of subjects in A-Level, just normal 4 or 5. Chill scene hai A-Level ka to. 2 years paray hain abhi. :p My school doesn't even have AS level.

Reaction score
Kharidi bhi nahi hain abhi, Haath lagana door ki baat. Still have to decide the subjects though.
I'm not gonna take a lot of subjects in A-Level, just normal 4 or 5. Chill scene hai A-Level ka to. 2 years paray hain abhi. :p My school doesn't even have AS level.
What do you mean no AS level?Kia direct A2 par hotay ho,ya no A levels at all?Which will you choose.I've already chosen mine, Bio,Chem,Phy,Math, full scholarship for the first year at least(A2 too if i inshallah get 4As in AS) :cool:

Reaction score
yes i have ...most difficult ones r based on lengthy trials and errors...tht,s where u need to have good inferential skills
that is the problem, the lengthy ones are not based on trial and error :p
they have a method too, at worst it involves quick elimination of possibilities at best there is a whole shortcut that you are missing

Leave everything , let's do some questions from there :p

Reaction score
What do you mean no AS level?Kia direct A2 par hotay ho,ya no A levels at all?Which will you choose.I've already chosen mine, Bio,Chem,Phy,Math, full scholarship for the first year at least(A2 too if i inshallah get 4As in AS) :cool:

School policy is that either you give all your subject direct at A2 or you leave the school. :p Scholarship depends on school examination performance.

Reaction score
Hey, Can you please share your experience I mean was it reallyyyyy hard to appear for 7 subjects in As level or was it just fine and anyone can do it?

Um. It's difficult managing all those subjects, ofcourse. I was expecting a C or a D in Maths and Physics, it's really a miracle that i got an A. Personally, i wont suggest taking 7 subjects. Go for the normal; 4 subjects are more than enough. I wont have appeared for 7 either, had there been no 'family pressure' .____.

Reaction score
Um. It's difficult managing all those subjects, ofcourse. I was expecting a C or a D in Maths and Physics, it's really a miracle that i got an A. Personally, i wont suggest taking 7 subjects. Go for the normal; 4 subjects are more than enough. I wont have appeared for 7 either, had there been no 'family pressure' .____.
I also don't want to, but the college I'm applying to wants me to take 5 subjects along with the general paper. I'm really scared if I can do it because I have heard a lot about how Olevel A* achievers turn out to get C's in their Alevels :(
What would you suggest..?