• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pak studies and islamiat query

Reaction score
hey ive heard a lot about sir iftikhar and his guess paper. any idea bout the success % of his guess paper

Reaction score
Dude the only time it was 90% correct was when he leaked it from the British Council.
That guy used to work for the British Council and he got kicked out or something for leaking the paper to his students.
Trust me, I have a lot of friends that have been to him and all his guess papers are a load of crap!
In geography he guessed 8 topics to come lol. Leaving 4 behind, not much of a guess is it?

Reaction score
omg u shouldnt be sayin this about sir iftikhar .. he is a fabulous teacher belv me if he teaches u something u wont ever forget it .. and his guess are like 80% tak tou perfect ... and who told u he leaked a ppr or bla bla bla ...

Reaction score
Everyone knows?
He might be a good teacher, I am not contradicting that. But I'm just saying, don't rely on his guess papers THAT much..

Reaction score
like that you cant rely on any guess paper that much .. and sir iftikhar he is great ... in knowledge wisdom and stuff ...

Reaction score
sir junaids guess papers are also very correct. they all have some leaks or something!!! :p

Reaction score
hey..guys..anyone..of know..sir iftikhar guess papers ? can any one post here..?

Reaction score
Sir Iftikhar's notes and guess paper are reliable.
When it comes to preparation DO NOT trust on Farkhunda Noor-there are many errors in her book which can confuse u!

Reaction score
When it comes to preparation DO NOT trust on Farkhunda Noor-there are many errors in her book which can confuse u!

Reaction score
very right mahnoori i was also suggested that pretty heavily by many!! but any body here has Sir Iftikhars guess papers? can you please just upload them?

Reaction score
Again telling everyone
NOT TO RELY ON ANY TEACHER GUESSES AS SOMETIMES THEY ARE NOT CORRECT AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT IT IS DANGEROUS !!

Reaction score
mahnoori said:

but dude.............surahs and hadith are worth preparing 4m FNM

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
mahnoori said:

but dude.............surahs and hadith are worth preparing 4m FNM
I don't think so !! I prepare hadith for Dr.Iftikhar's book while Surah's from notes I made !! :)

Reaction score
ah...well....Salman............im talking bout those who havnt made notes for surahs......
:p