• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies for june 2012

Reaction score
hahah.. can any one tell me where i have stolen the notes.. ahahahahhha. ppl are so jealous now i realise.. its me rocky12345.. admin if u want u can block this one too. i just came here to see and now em clar yes ppl are jealous because of me... yeah if some one doubts abt my %.. they can come and see my mark sheets...
well **** u all guys.. just help ur self i will see what u guys can do and what will u acieve
i posted notes to serve people WITHOUT SECURITY .YOU THINK THAY THEY WERE JEALOUS FROM YOU?...THEY WERE NOT THEY WERE ANNOYED OF YOU! Admin Edit: plz use civil language!...(n)

Reaction score
hahaha u wrote the dates wrong u wrote in june 2000 paper Q1 is of tabacoo whereas in reality it was of topography1

Reaction score
well jis ko jo kehna hai woh kahay.. ap logn k bolnay say mjhy farg nh parta.. i just came back to justify myself... well sb ko after life jawb dena hai.. sb k deeds sb k sath hnge.. do what ever u guys want to do.. notes lenay sy kch nh hota.. unhy parhnay and samjnay parhta hai.. lets see what u guys will do and achieve in ur xams.
What u scored in You're "xams"?huh?

Reaction score
well jis ko jo kehna hai woh kahay.. ap logn k bolnay say mjhy farg nh parta.. i just came back to justify myself... well sb ko after life jawb dena hai.. sb k deeds sb k sath hnge.. do what ever u guys want to do.. notes lenay sy kch nh hota.. unhy parhnay and samjnay parhta hai.. lets see what u guys will do and achieve in ur xams.

someone make this clown stop talking . Or badrobot14 will ban him again :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
someone make this clown stop talking . Or badrobot14 will ban him again :p
already did,.... :D

still, you guys shouldn't be using bad language!
If some1 abuses you, you shouldn't let it get to you or reply... The 1 who uses bad language shows his mentality.. if you respond with evil, it shows ur mentality...

Reaction score
already did,.... :D

still, you guys shouldn't be using bad language!
If some1 abuses you, you shouldn't let it get to you or reply... The 1 who uses bad language shows his mentality.. if you respond with evil, it shows ur mentality...
thanks lock this thread please

Reaction score
what is pattern of railway in pakistan?
There is a close and dense network of railways in Punjab and Sindh (close to river Indus) where there are is a thick population and many large towns.Railway lines connect large cities.Railways run parrallel to the rivers and cross the rivers at convenient places.From Punjab and Sindh Railway lines are a branch off and connect some important military centers in K.P.K and Baluchistan.Thus Border towns like Peshawar,Kohat, Bannu and Quetta are connected by rail.A Railway line runs from Quetta to Zahidanon Iran Border.There are no railways in South-Western Baluchistan and in Northern Highlands.
Hope this is enough for a 4 or 6 mark Question Click Like if u found this helpful!!!

Reaction score
he was also rude to me he spoiled my thread also pls sum1 dlete his coments frm my thread :(