• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
her name is Amna and she lives in bahawalpur. she teaches privately.
Ok, can u inbox me what u know about answering history questions. Whatever u have learnt about it? Actually i lose marks from history, geo saves me from B. Surprisingly I got 74/75 in geo in mocks but hardly an A in history. So i wanted to improve my weak areas to achieve an A* with skills instead of luck.

Reaction score
Ok, can u inbox me what u know about answering history questions. Whatever u have learnt about it? Actually i lose marks from history, geo saves me from B. Surprisingly I got 74/75 in geo in mocks but hardly an A in history. So i wanted to improve my weak areas to achieve an A* with skills instead of luck.
read the post by me in which i told how to do history questions. do as much question as u can. only practice can save u.

Reaction score
her name is Amna and she lives in bahawalpur. she teaches privately.

Ma'am Amna?!Many of my class fellows went to her!Are you in any chance in Bahawalpur?

My sister also studied by her and she has got notes and answered questions in 1 or 2 registers that were given by Ma'am Amna.Should I prepare from them?If i prepare from book and her notes,and attempt questions from past papers can i get an A*?

Reaction score
This book KEY NOTES for “ENVIRONMENT OF PAKISTAN” is designed for O level students who will appear in Pakistan Studies 2059/2.This book is written in Question & Answer form and the answers consist of relevant points without the usual associated details.The objective of this book is to give students “Notes” that extensively covers the subject matter and the Examination need. It also includes past papers from June 1989 to May/June 2012.

Attachments

• Environment of Pak Keynotes Title.jpg
    Environment of Pak Keynotes Title.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 36
Reaction score
Ma'am Amna?!Many of my class fellows went to her!Are you in any chance in Bahawalpur?

My sister also studied by her and she has got notes and answered questions in 1 or 2 registers that were given by Ma'am Amna.Should I prepare from them?If i prepare from book and her notes,and attempt questions from past papers can i get an A*?
dats great. yes i m in bahawalpur. actually she made no notes. many of the old students who studied from her say that it is HER notes. she said us to not to follow notes of our seniors. but u don't have her with u so notes which are checked by her will be good for you.
if they are checked by her then it is great. go ahead and prepare from them. but better read from notes and book then attempt the question urself. all of them.

Reaction score

where do u live by the way? Did ur sister tell u about her guess which is always correct. it didn't do too gud our time, unfortunately, but all the last times her guess is 100% accurate. this nov-oct guess was also 100% accurate. she's a life saver.

Reaction score
Yeah she has checked them and also marked in levels after each paragraph like
1 Para end 3/7
2 Para end 5/7
3 Para end 7/7

She has checked them like this.Also there is a plethora of questions in that register and many 4 marks ones.Which school did you go to and where do you live?

Reaction score
where do u live by the way? Did ur sister tell u about her guess which is always correct. it didn't do too gud our time, unfortunately, but all the last times her guess is 100% accurate. this nov-oct guess was also 100% accurate. she's a life saver.

Well i live in Mohammadia Colony(near cantt). I asked my sister but she said that she doesn't remember and that maybe she gave some questions.Do you have her guess for this session May/June?

Reaction score
This book KEY NOTES for “ENVIRONMENT OF PAKISTAN” is designed for O level students who will appear in Pakistan Studies 2059/2.This book is written in Question & Answer form and the answers consist of relevant points without the usual associated details.The objective of this book is to give students “Notes” that extensively covers the subject matter and the Examination need. It also includes past papers from June 1989 to May/June 2012.
from where can i get it? any bookshop in islamabad or any soft copy?

Reaction score
Well i live in Mohammadia Colony(near cantt). I asked my sister but she said that she doesn't remember and that maybe she gave some questions.Do you have her guess for this session May/June?
I will let u know about her guess. she did not asked us to do 4 marks during the term. we did them in last. nevertheless you can find some good explanation in the register for many points maybe.

Reaction score
I will let u know about her guess. she did not asked us to do 4 marks during the term. we did them in last. nevertheless you can find some good explanation in the register for many points maybe.
pls do share the guess over here, it wud surley help us too.

Reaction score
from where can i get it? any bookshop in islamabad or any soft copy?
AVAILABLE at Burhani Book Centre, Tariq Book Stall, Books and Books, Tariq Book Town, Clifton Book Stall, Mazhar Book Town (KARACHI). Book Centre, United Books, Book wise (LAHORE). Zia Book Sellers (FAISALABAD). Book Gallery (BAHAWALPUR). Available at Caravan educational Books, News Corner (MULTAN).

Reaction score

Regarding Ranjit Singh and Local Nawabs i found some sentences on Pages 17-18 on Nigel Kelly

It says that Ranjit singh did not agree to help the british in setting up a pro british ruler in KAbul so they failed miserably.I guess this can be a way in he stopped their influence

About local nawabs it says that Nawabs of Deccan,Hyderabad and Oudh were forced to sign treaties but they remained over their thrones,giving external affairs to British.This way i guess the lands were still with nawabs.

What say you?

Reaction score
Regarding Ranjit Singh and Local Nawabs i found some sentences on Pages 17-18 on Nigel Kelly

It says that Ranjit singh did not agree to help the british in setting up a pro british ruler in KAbul so they failed miserably.I guess this can be a way in he stopped their influence

About local nawabs it says that Nawabs of Deccan,Hyderabad and Oudh were forced to sign treaties but they remained over their thrones,giving external affairs to British.This way i guess the lands were still with nawabs.

What say you?
Surprisngly i didn't read them carefully although i read the book well. If u manage to expand this info to write in question or just manage to explain it this can be added to answer as success. I guess there is no need to learn more about it.

Reaction score
Yeah tommorow is my History paper so i started revision today.Got to Chapter 4.Guess i'll have to stay up till 3 A.M like with Islamiat:cry:

Reaction score

What say you?
good. make a paragraph of it. and one of ranjit singh. there are more details on ranjit singh in nigel kelly's book. i remember i wrote about nawabs but i have forgotten :p

Reaction score
So did you get Ma'am Amna's Guess?And where do you live and go to school while o level??