• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
DO you agree that the celebration of the day of deliverence in 1939 was justified? /14
Its easy to agree and explain about the congress rule but in the negative point wen we say it was not justified what am i supposed to write...???

Reaction score
using examples, explain why there are conflicts over water availability and use??
Give example of internal conflicts between the provinces due to limited amount of water available compared to the large demand for agricu.ture nd increasing population. Sindh complains that panjab gets more water and its agriculture is badly effected. Farms located away from canals complain that neare farms use more water. Influencil landowners steal water. Shortage of dams are to be mentioned. You can also give the example of conflict with india about the indus water treaty.

Reaction score
DO you agree that the celebration of the day of deliverence in 1939 was justified? /14
Its easy to agree and explain about the congress rule but in the negative point wen we say it was not justified what am i supposed to write...???
negative in a sense that when british were over the war it gave a bad impression that muslims are rejoicing.the chance of united in dia became less likely

Reaction score
I have a question .
Pls answer it.
1. Why did the muslim League and the Congress object to the government of India act 1935?

Reaction score
can anyone give me the answer of this queestion?
Why did the Government of India Act face so much opposition? 7 marks

Reaction score
can anyone give me the answer of this queestion?
Why did the Government of India Act face so much opposition? 7 marks
the system of govt. introduced couldnot fulfill the requirements of various sections of society.it gave main powers under the british because governor general could use special power in reserved subjects.appointed governors were ving much power,that they could dismiss ministers and whole adminstration during emergency.the main features of central govt wasnot introduced.the system of dyarchy was still present and only 25% of india population could vote