• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
So did you get Ma'am Amna's Guess?And where do you live and go to school while o level??
she does not give guess until last night. but most of the guess is in her tests which she takes.
i don't go to her now. i will ask some junior to tell me her guess of this time. i have already given the papers.

Reaction score
Of all the events in the period 1911-1919 was the maritsar massacre the one that had the greatest impact on relations between the british and the indian people?Give Reasons. /14

In this what will we add?

1.Amritsar Massacre
2.War Years and supporting Britain
3.Non-Cooperation
4.Montford Report
5.Rowlatt Act
6.Reversal of Partition of Bengal

Am i missing anything or are the points correct?

And can someone answer:

How important was the khilafat movement? /14

Reaction score
Explain how topography and drainage cause problems fo rfarming in Balochistan.??
Most of the Bolchistan expereinces less than 250mm of annual rainfall which is not suitable for farming, due to the difficult terrain canal irrigation is not possible therfore only fruit such as apples, apricots peaches n crops such as barley n millet( low value-crops) r grown in these areas. The drainage pattern of balochistan is dominated by inland draingae basins which r shallow depressons. these r called hamuns in the local language. The lack of fertile soil n absence of essential nutrients does not support farming.

Reaction score
sorry but u have to write 7 reasons.
1-chauri chaura+how it caused failure(first things first)
2-hijrat movement made muslims weak
3-hijrat movement diverted muslims attention away from their main purpose
4-muslims leaders arrested + lack of leadership
5-gandhi took off his movement + lost support
6-Local people of turkey were not interested in khilafat.
7- Mustafa Kamal Attaturk abolished khilafat.
i still remember them ;)
show how the khilafat movement relates to future events. examiners like it.
k Ty I'll work on these points.

Reaction score
Finally Mocks ended, Whew!
Something more pleasing than this is that I scored an A* in pak studies.

Reaction score
Finally Mocks ended, Whew!
Something more pleasing than this is that I scored an A* in pak studies.
Today was my History paper.Went well.I absolutely love it when a 14 marks question concerning Congress Tyranny comes up!:D.Tuesday is Geo and Urdu P1.So 4 Days.Just going to relax today.And catch up with my sleep!:rolleyes:
We are also giving sciences papers but without even reading a single word!:cool:

Reaction score
Today was my History paper.Went well.I absolutely love it when a 14 marks question concerning Congress Tyranny comes up!:D.Tuesday is Geo and Urdu P1.So 4 Days.Just going to relax today.And catch up with my sleep!:rolleyes:
We are also giving sciences papers but without even reading a single word!:cool:
I also gave sciences papers, today was last of add math. It was such a lengthy and strange paper but still managed it well.
Best of luck for ur mocks!

Reaction score
I also gave sciences papers, today was last of add math. It was such a lengthy and strange paper but still managed it well.
Best of luck for ur mocks!
Thanks.In Maths P1 i just did all the questions and got out in one hour.bahirja kar dostoon kay sath gappay lagain!;)

Reaction score
please tell me how to spend april month? I mean how to start revision and all? ik really silly que but want to know :p

Reaction score
The Black Hole of Calcutta was a small dungeon in the old Fort William, at Calcutta. There the troops of the Nawab of Bengal, Siraj ud-Daulah, held British prisoners of war after the capture of the Fort. 123 prisoners died out of 146 prisoners held.
thnx

Reaction score
The Black Hole of Calcutta was a small dungeon in the old Fort William, at Calcutta. There the troops of the Nawab of Bengal, Siraj ud-Daulah, held British prisoners of war after the capture of the Fort. 123 prisoners died out of 146 prisoners held.

:eek: yeh kaha likha ae?