Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
‘Umar and ‘Uthman stood by what they believed to be just and were martyred for the position they took. Can lessons be learnt from their martyrdom?
Give reasons for your answer. [4]

Could someone please answer this question? The marking scheme is not very helpful: "For this evaluative response the candidate’s own views are being asked for and should be credited on its own merit."
-2019s Islamiyat.

Reaction score
salam every one

I am in class 10. I will be appear in coming CIES olevel 2020 may june
can anyone help me by telling me how should i prepare for exam.
my main problem is that i forgot the verses and names. is there is any solution that make me to remember those verses and name

thanks
Work hard

Reaction score
I have got Mr Amir Saleem Notes for History & Culture of Pakistan (Pakistan Studies) for my student. Do you believe its good? or should I follow notes by some other teacher?

Afzal Shad
Business & Accounting Coach

Reaction score
I have two questions
How many references do u need to write in theme and importance of theme questions [q1a,b]?
and if I mention one reference in theme should I also mention in importance of theme question too or can I avoid ?

plz do reply soon as i am a private self studying student

Reaction score
I have two questions
How many references do u need to write in theme and importance of theme questions [q1a,b]?
and if I mention one reference in theme should I also mention in importance of theme question too or can I avoid ?

plz do reply soon as i am a private self studying student
You should write 2 or atleast 1 reference and for part b it's not necessary but if u write then its better

Reaction score
salam every one

I am in class 10. I will be appear in coming CIES olevel 2020 may june
can anyone help me by telling me how should i prepare for exam.
my main problem is that i forgot the verses and names. is there is any solution that make me to remember those verses and name

thanks
Well u can enlist all the verses in a seperate notebook or register... Also if u need to prepare for islamiat then I would perfer Islam beliefs and practices by Yasmin Malik for references also u should go through the syllabus checklist cuz islamiat syllabus is awfully lengthy so start preparation right now and also check 2004 and 5 past papers .. Fr history go through the whole book..each and every word and dates and then start solving past papers along with markschemes and also try solving 4 marks questions... For geo... Its preferable to use junaid akhtar notes but going through the book is also important then stick to the past papers and check the mark schemesand just cram them since they bring alot of improvement also go through figures in the book and also map related questions..

Reaction score
(c) Did educational reforms have a greater effect on the Indian people than any other changes
introduced by the British between 1773 and 1856? Explain your answer.
online classes suck... ughhh this pandemic couldn't bring anything more worse, someone please tell me the answer to this

Reaction score
were the invasions by the persians and afghans the main reason for the decline of mughal empire? give reasons to support your answer

Reaction score
What was “Black Hole” Tragedy?
Who was Ahmad Shah Durrani?
Who was Lord Wellesley?
Plz help me in these questions

Reaction score
What was “Black Hole” Tragedy?
Who was Ahmad Shah Durrani?
Who was Lord Wellesley?
Plz help me in these questions