Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Were the Morley minto reforms the most important attempt either by the Muslims british or Hindus in seeking the solution to the problems in subcontinent between 1909 and 1919 ?

Reaction score
Were the Morley minto reforms the most important attempt either by the Muslims british or Hindus in seeking the solution to the problems in subcontinent between 1909 and 1919 ?
Pls answer this question have exams and I didn't study at all

Reaction score
Do we need to memorize all the dates for history in pak studies?
Uh, I recommend having at least one date for every possible answer you give. So you should definitely have minimum one date for every topic in your syllabus. I've gotten by in my school exams with less, but I'm not sure for the O levels. Def have at least one date in every answer, even if you are just mentioning the date of the main person mentioned in the answer, or the date that particular event took place, etc.

Reaction score
Uh, I recommend having at least one date for every possible answer you give. So you should definitely have minimum one date for every topic in your syllabus. I've gotten by in my school exams with less, but I'm not sure for the O levels. Def have at least one date in every answer, even if you are just mentioning the date of the main person mentioned in the answer, or the date that particular event took place, etc.
well i won't recommend writing just one date, you may lose marks, when you can memorize all the theory you can also memorise the dates
why does everyone makes everything look so complicated

Reaction score
well i won't recommend writing just one date, you may lose marks, when you can memorize all the theory you can also memorise the dates
why does everyone makes everything look so complicated
What do ya mean theory? There is no 'theory' in PK studies. Only info. You don't need to memorize every date, only the main ones required to make a cohesive timeline.
An answer, in my experience, usually needs min one date. If it's, for example, a 14 mark question then I recommend a date, if possible with every event mentioned. For 4 mark questions and the such no more than one is is usually required, and with seven you usually dont need more than 1 or 2. That does it. Good?

Reaction score
What do ya mean theory? There is no 'theory' in PK studies. Only info. You don't need to memorize every date, only the main ones required to make a cohesive timeline.
An answer, in my experience, usually needs min one date. If it's, for example, a 14 mark question then I recommend a date, if possible with every event mentioned. For 4 mark questions and the such no more than one is is usually required, and with seven you usually dont need more than 1 or 2. That does it. Good?
yes
now you were more specific

Reaction score
I have studies section 1 and section 2 very thoroughly but have not studies section three properly. I have strong information untill the whole seperation of east pakistan but after it, I only know basic events. Is it enough or More is needed?

Reaction score
Has there been 10 mark question of nawaz sharif or benazir ? If so can you give me some examples?

edit : I have learned enough to attempt 7 marks but 10 marks looks a little tough considering that my reasons would come short.
well I don't remember that much it has been 4 years ...you can look it up in the past papers.

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the information. Trying to aim for A*
Though I sure hate the ratta of history. Would have preferred things which make sense like physics and chemistory.

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the information. Trying to aim for A*
Though I sure hate the ratta of history. Would have preferred things which make sense like physics and chemistory.
Anytime and best of luck for your exams.
yes but History is interesting for me especially history in section 1 and 2

Reaction score
I am having a confusion in urdu pastpaper. How is the markscheme of translation done these days? its 40 marks if I count the marks in markscheme given the pointers and stuff but the actual translation is of 20 marks. So is it like in 40 ways the question can be marked or what?

Reaction score
yes in marking schemes 40 points are given so that it can be checked that student should have written minimum 20 points from them.