• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
•For history, I prefer read and write's topical past papers with mark scheme. Basically, all the main pointers have been laid out which makes it really easy for you to chalk out a cohesive plan on how to tackle the question confidently. Also you can look up source based questions for paper 1 as they are crucial, too.
• For Geography, I would recommend you read the whole book and make pointers. Well, if you are running out of time, I recommend you to buy Mrs. Talat Rizvi's topical past papers with solved key points. It basically gives you an insight on how to answer the question. Moreover, I'd suggest you buy topical solved past papers and solve them using the key points. Keep an elaborating stance while answering them.
Do get them checked by your teacher or tutor as they can better guide you.
• For Islamiyat I suggest you to use Iftikhar-Ul-Haq's book merged with Mastering O'Level Islamiyat. (I don't know if that's available in markets, you can find it in pdf form on the Internet!) Also, memorize ample references and quotations as you'll need them to prove the points you raise.
Remember to take breaks while studying so you don't stress yourself out!
Good luck!😊
Thank you so much!
I wasn't expecting a reply anytime soon
Yes i have got the Iftikhar ul haq notes, its the green cover one, infact i got all iftikhar ul haq notes for pak studies and Islamiat.
Plus i bought the red spot topical (solved) for each of the subjects
I really appreciate your reply and yes i guess i can see the marking scheme from the internet so i guess thats not a problem

And again thanks🤗 I'll keep in mind to take short breaks!

Reaction score
Thank you so much!
I wasn't expecting a reply anytime soon
Yes i have got the Iftikhar ul haq notes, its the green cover one, infact i got all iftikhar ul haq notes for pak studies and Islamiat.
Plus i bought the red spot topical (solved) for each of the subjects
I really appreciate your reply and yes i guess i can see the marking scheme from the internet so i guess thats not a problem

And again thanks🤗 I'll keep in mind to take short breaks!
You're Welcome.Best of Luck! Are you gonna be appearing in M/J 2021 session? I'm also gonna be appearing in this session. Glad I could help!😊

Reaction score
Can someone suggest a good topical of CAIE o level
Pakstudies 2059,Islamiat 2058
I want to buy a solved topical with detailed answers and question till 2019
I would appreciate it if someone would help me out here plzz
•For history, I prefer read and write's topical past papers with mark scheme. Basically, all the main pointers have been laid out which makes it really easy for you to chalk out a cohesive plan on how to tackle the question confidently. Also you can look up source based questions for paper 1 as they are crucial, too.
• For Geography, I would recommend you read the whole book and make pointers. Well, if you are running out of time, I recommend you to buy Mrs. Talat Rizvi's topical past papers with solved key points. It basically gives you an insight on how to answer the question. Moreover, I'd suggest you buy topical solved past papers and solve them using the key points. Keep an elaborating stance while answering them.
Do get them checked by your teacher or tutor as they can better guide you.
• For Islamiyat I suggest you to use Iftikhar-Ul-Haq's book merged with Mastering O'Level Islamiyat. (I don't know if that's available in markets, you can find it in pdf form on the Internet!) Also, memorize ample references and quotations as you'll need them to prove the points you raise.
Remember to take breaks while studying so you don't stress yourself out!
Good luck!😊
Hi,
I hope that you are doing well.
I am new here, firstly can you please tell me that how to post a question in this forum and secondly can you please post here if you find any online topicals for IGCSE Pakstudies 0448? Thank you.

Reaction score
hi i'm new to Urdu as second language o level
and I have no idea how and what level of Urdu do they demand and what idioms list do they follow??
plz help

Reaction score
hi i'm new to Urdu as second language o level
and I have no idea how and what level of Urdu do they demand and what idioms list do they follow??
plz help
do u hv urdu book. if not buy this one " Urdu olevel syllabus B". it has all idioms/muhavarat and basically covers the whole syllabus of urdu paper 2
1615916741528.png

Reaction score
[QUOTE="taha yousaf 999, post: 1011062, member: are 292757"

does the 14marks answers contain enough details to get 13 out of 14???

Reaction score
hi guys i really need help with the 14 mark question of history. Do you write success and failure in one para or do u divide the success and the failure in different paras. pls reply asap

Reaction score
hi guys i really need help with the 14 mark question of history. Do you write success and failure in one para or do u divide the success and the failure in different paras. pls reply asap
one paragraph or different paragraph it doesnot makes a difference ......i used to do it in different paragraphs

Reaction score
can somebody pls upload sir Iftikhar ul haq section 3 notes. PLsssssss. Would really appreciate it

Reaction score

Hi, As per the format given in the past papers and the one taught by the school, I have the following information;

-For a 14 mark question total of 7 explanations are required.
- Successes and Failures shall be written in the ratio 4:3 or 3:4, 4 successes, 3 failures, and vice versa.
-Paragraphing is encouraged; ensures presentation and easier to read style. Explain each success and failure in a separate paragraph.
-Successes are written first and failures afterward.
-Evaluate the successes and failures; as of why is it a success or failures, describe the impact of the situation in general.
i.e. 1937 election made the Muslims realize that their support lied in areas where they were in a minority THIS LED the Muslims to realize that they need to carry out mass campaigning in minority areas to earn greater support.
i.e. Minorities agreement was signed between Nehru of India and Liaquat Ali Khan. It guaranteed the protection of religious minorities. THIS HELPED to slow down the tide of refugees.

*- However for questions relevant to early ministries i.e. Ayub khan, Zulfiqar, etc. (Pakistani governments till 1999), we were asked to evaluate the successes and failures of their policies side by side. i.e. in the same paragraph, particularly for Ayub and Zia.
- In this case, there will be 7 paragraphs accounting for 7 successes and failures described in one paragraph.

*This is the format I follow, only a recommendation and not a compulsion. Do get it verified from your subject teacher especially.

Reaction score
Hi, As per the format given in the past papers and the one taught by the school, I have the following information;

-For a 14 mark question total of 7 explanations are required.
- Successes and Failures shall be written in the ratio 4:3 or 3:4, 4 successes, 3 failures, and vice versa.
-Paragraphing is encouraged; ensures presentation and easier to read style. Explain each success and failure in a separate paragraph.
-Successes are written first and failures afterward.
-Evaluate the successes and failures; as of why is it a success or failures, describe the impact of the situation in general.
i.e. 1937 election made the Muslims realize that their support lied in areas where they were in a minority THIS LED the Muslims to realize that they need to carry out mass campaigning in minority areas to earn greater support.
i.e. Minorities agreement was signed between Nehru of India and Liaquat Ali Khan. It guaranteed the protection of religious minorities. THIS HELPED to slow down the tide of refugees.

*- However for questions relevant to early ministries i.e. Ayub khan, Zulfiqar, etc. (Pakistani governments till 1999), we were asked to evaluate the successes and failures of their policies side by side. i.e. in the same paragraph, particularly for Ayub and Zia.
- In this case, there will be 7 paragraphs accounting for 7 successes and failures described in one paragraph.

*This is the format I follow, only a recommendation and not a compulsion. Do get it verified from your subject teacher especially.

Thank u so much!!! Really cleared my confusion.