• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Has there been 10 mark question of nawaz sharif or benazir ? If so can you give me some examples?

edit : I have learned enough to attempt 7 marks but 10 marks looks a little tough considering that my reasons would come short.
well I don't remember that much it has been 4 years ...you can look it up in the past papers.

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the information. Trying to aim for A*
Though I sure hate the ratta of history. Would have preferred things which make sense like physics and chemistory.

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the information. Trying to aim for A*
Though I sure hate the ratta of history. Would have preferred things which make sense like physics and chemistory.
Anytime and best of luck for your exams.
yes but History is interesting for me especially history in section 1 and 2

Reaction score
I am having a confusion in urdu pastpaper. How is the markscheme of translation done these days? its 40 marks if I count the marks in markscheme given the pointers and stuff but the actual translation is of 20 marks. So is it like in 40 ways the question can be marked or what?

Reaction score
yes in marking schemes 40 points are given so that it can be checked that student should have written minimum 20 points from them.

Reaction score
So you can easily secure 20 marks in it. Does this mean that having mediocre translation is normal? Also, this is like a reaccuring thing right? the 40 marks? Also, if i just attempt the recent 3 year questions, is it actually possible to get a* in History? Also for Islamiyat, can you give me some pointers on what to base my question on? I usually just try to jam all the related information that I have and add a little extra info if they are somehow related and just write 2-3 references atleast for a 10 mark question while 1 reference is enough for a 4 mark.

Reaction score
Can someone suggest a good topical of CAIE o level
Pakstudies 2059,Islamiat 2058
I want to buy a solved topical with detailed answers and question till 2019
I would appreciate it if someone would help me out here plzz

Reaction score
Topic: Indian Revolt 1857

Q) Make a list of the grievances against the British and explain it briefly. /5

^Can anyone please anwer this question? I would be thankful:).

Reaction score
Hello, I want you all to help me as there are only 3 months left in CIE and I haven't studied anything. I need to give Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat this year. I have a little preparation for Pak Studies but none for Islamiyat can anyone tell how to cover the lengthy syllabus because my brain goes blank when I sit to study so please and any tips would be appreciated and is it possible to cover the syllabus in 3 months?

Reaction score
Can someone suggest a good topical of CAIE o level
Pakstudies 2059,Islamiat 2058
I want to buy a solved topical with detailed answers and question till 2019
I would appreciate it if someone would help me out here plzz

•For history, I prefer read and write's topical past papers with mark scheme. Basically, all the main pointers have been laid out which makes it really easy for you to chalk out a cohesive plan on how to tackle the question confidently. Also you can look up source based questions for paper 1 as they are crucial, too.
• For Geography, I would recommend you read the whole book and make pointers. Well, if you are running out of time, I recommend you to buy Mrs. Talat Rizvi's topical past papers with solved key points. It basically gives you an insight on how to answer the question. Moreover, I'd suggest you buy topical solved past papers and solve them using the key points. Keep an elaborating stance while answering them.
Do get them checked by your teacher or tutor as they can better guide you.
• For Islamiyat I suggest you to use Iftikhar-Ul-Haq's book merged with Mastering O'Level Islamiyat. (I don't know if that's available in markets, you can find it in pdf form on the Internet!) Also, memorize ample references and quotations as you'll need them to prove the points you raise.
Remember to take breaks while studying so you don't stress yourself out!
Good luck!😊

Reaction score
•For history, I prefer read and write's topical past papers with mark scheme. Basically, all the main pointers have been laid out which makes it really easy for you to chalk out a cohesive plan on how to tackle the question confidently. Also you can look up source based questions for paper 1 as they are crucial, too.
• For Geography, I would recommend you read the whole book and make pointers. Well, if you are running out of time, I recommend you to buy Mrs. Talat Rizvi's topical past papers with solved key points. It basically gives you an insight on how to answer the question. Moreover, I'd suggest you buy topical solved past papers and solve them using the key points. Keep an elaborating stance while answering them.
Do get them checked by your teacher or tutor as they can better guide you.
• For Islamiyat I suggest you to use Iftikhar-Ul-Haq's book merged with Mastering O'Level Islamiyat. (I don't know if that's available in markets, you can find it in pdf form on the Internet!) Also, memorize ample references and quotations as you'll need them to prove the points you raise.
Remember to take breaks while studying so you don't stress yourself out!
Good luck!😊
Hope this helps!!