• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
'describe the main achievements of the prophet after the treaty of hudaibiyah and before his conquest of Makkah?'....plz answer this question

Reaction score
Hey guys can anybody tell me the best way to prepare for pak studies to get A*
you will appear in?
Best way for PST1 is to make your own notes in point form.Use nigel Kelly for information and consult nigel smith for practice of unseen questions .ForPST2 huma naz sethi is the best book.Go through it and do the Q boxes.Last but not the least Solve at least 5 years past papers and see the example candidate responses

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im giving my Islamiat and ps exam this year and am a litlle confused on how I should prepare for my Islamiat exam. Like should I prepare from farkhanda noor? And some tips on how to prepare would be great. Thankyouuu

Reaction score
Why were Indians reluctant to participate in World War 1?

Indians were reluctant because;
A) Hindus at the time considered their own land (sub-continent) to be 'sacred' and thought of it to be a dis-respectful act to leave their home land.
B) Muslims were reluctant to fight in the war because it also included fighting the Ottomans which would mean that they're actually fighting their own 'Brothers' and religion.

Please correct me if I said something wrong since I'm also not sure.

Reaction score
Indians were reluctant because;
A) Hindus at the time considered their own land (sub-continent) to be 'sacred' and thought of it to be a dis-respectful act to leave their home land.
B) Muslims were reluctant to fight in the war because it also included fighting the Ottomans which would mean that they're actually fighting their own 'Brothers' and religion.

Please correct me if I said something wrong since I'm also not sure.
Thank you
can you please give 1 more point?

Reaction score
Hey! I wanted some help regarding this question:
WHY DID BRITISH DECIDE TO REVERSE PARTITION OF BENGAL IN 1911? [7]
I know 2 reasons (Hindu terrorist activities, Swadeshi Movement) but am very confused about the third reason. For full marks in such questions, you need to explain at least three reasons so I was looking for some help here. It would be greatly appreciated if any of you could assist me :)

Reaction score
Hey! I wanted some help regarding this question:
WHY DID BRITISH DECIDE TO REVERSE PARTITION OF BENGAL IN 1911? [7]
I know 2 reasons (Hindu terrorist activities, Swadeshi Movement) but am very confused about the third reason. For full marks in such questions, you need to explain at least three reasons so I was looking for some help here. It would be greatly appreciated if any of you could assist me :)
The King was in the India so to save his respect and avoid violence.
If you explain 2 reasons clearly you can achieve 6 marks.

Reaction score
AoA all,
Wanted to ask, during the History paper 2059/01, I didn't leave 2 lines after every part. I did leave one line, but not two after each part/question.
Does this invalidate the paper or anything?
Would appreciate all help, tks.