• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
AoA all,
Wanted to ask, during the History paper 2059/01, I didn't leave 2 lines after every part. I did leave one line, but not two after each part/question.
Does this invalidate the paper or anything?
Would appreciate all help, tks.

bro last year, i apeared for pakistan studies and i also did not leave 2 lines .This does not make any effect.Dont worry

Reaction score
Salam every one!
Post your Pak St., Islamiyat and Urdu doubts here. Members here will try and help you out, Insha'Allah!

I have a few questions which need to be answered can u guys help me out ??
Q1)Why did Simon Commission come to India ? [7]
Q2)Why did Simon Commission failed ? [7]
Q3)Why did Nehru published his report in 1928? [7]
Q4)Why did Nehru Report fail? [7]
HELP will be greatly appreciated !! :D
All 4 marks questions
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-4-part-questions-compilation-here.13263/
btw who was simon

Reaction score
salam every one

I am in class 10. I will be appear in coming CIES olevel 2020 may june
can anyone help me by telling me how should i prepare for exam.
my main problem is that i forgot the verses and names. is there is any solution that make me to remember those verses and name

thanks

Reaction score
Is there a place I can get the answers to the KEY QUESTIONS on the cie syllabus?(it's on the o level Pak studies syllabus available on Cambridge's website)
Urgent! Pls help me out!

Reaction score
Guys ambiguity in Islamiat for question Describe the conduct of Prophet in two battles he fought in ? [10]

Reaction score
Is there a place I can get the answers to the KEY QUESTIONS on the cie syllabus?(it's on the o level Pak studies syllabus available on Cambridge's website)
Urgent! Pls help me out!
those are question from past paper
you can search those question from the topical pastpaper which i have attached and along with the question there is the year mentioned therefore you can take out the marking scheme of that year and get the answer

Attachments

• topical_isl_2009-2016_p1.pdf
    153.6 KB · Views: 31
  • topical_isl_2009-2016_p2.pdf
    196 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Could someone please give me some notes regarding history key question #10: "How important were the contributions of Jinnah, Allama Iqbal, and Rehmat Ali to the success of the Pakistan Movement to 1947?"

I barely found the first 9 key questions through heavy scavenging, (including having to do some parts my self), but I couldn't find this one ANYWHERE.

Help is VERY appreciated. Got exams. God bless.

Reaction score
Also, I need help remembering islamiat material. It's so long, and after finishing material I tend to have forgotten everything...

Right now specifically I'd like help with the quranic passages and Hadith, since their part a "theme/teachings" part b "importance/actions" are barely distinguishable, and there are 12 of each I need to learn for my exam in 5 days.

Reaction score
Musnad is the collection of the ahdith that are written indicating the sanad leading till the companions whereas masannaf is divided into various topics such as prayer fasting etc. Musnad is compiled according to the sanad or narrators. Musannaf is divided according to its topic or the aspect discussed in its content.

Reaction score
‘Umar and ‘Uthman stood by what they believed to be just and were martyred for the position they took. Can lessons be learnt from their martyrdom?
Give reasons for your answer. [4]

Could someone please answer this question? The marking scheme is not very helpful: "For this evaluative response the candidate’s own views are being asked for and should be credited on its own merit."
-2019s Islamiyat.

Reaction score
salam every one

I am in class 10. I will be appear in coming CIES olevel 2020 may june
can anyone help me by telling me how should i prepare for exam.
my main problem is that i forgot the verses and names. is there is any solution that make me to remember those verses and name

thanks
Work hard

Reaction score
I have got Mr Amir Saleem Notes for History & Culture of Pakistan (Pakistan Studies) for my student. Do you believe its good? or should I follow notes by some other teacher?

Afzal Shad
Business & Accounting Coach

Reaction score
I have two questions
How many references do u need to write in theme and importance of theme questions [q1a,b]?
and if I mention one reference in theme should I also mention in importance of theme question too or can I avoid ?

plz do reply soon as i am a private self studying student