• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
paper was hard man😭 I wanted to score at least an A as my History paper went well and I thought that it's not harder to get 50+ in geo but now I fear that I will get a freaking B.

Reaction score
paper was hard man😭 I wanted to score at least an A as my History paper went well and I thought that it's not harder to get 50+ in geo but now I fear that I will get a freaking B.
I actually found the paper relatively easy especially Q2 and 4 (had previously done Q2 in a past paper). I was just concerned about d part from question 1

Reaction score
How exactly am i supposed to prepare for Urdu second language p2 on 11th of May? Ive been writing down mohawarats from past papers and stuff but im not sure what else to do >.>

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah All the guesses that i have posted have more than 60% accuracy.
Every one pray for me, My history teacher gave my my expected grade as Distinction, But in my is paper i did half of a seven mark question and shorted a 14 mark (3 TO 4 MARK EXPECTED) one, however the other things in paper went well, My geo paper went best, Plz pray for me every one KDB_17 , Addie Zak , superpak3 , ismail ashar and all the other guys