• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Did educational reforms have more effect on the Indians than social, religious and economic ones introduced by the British during 1773 to 1856? Explain your answer. [14]

I posted this before but never got a proper answer -_-

-Simple opening statement.
-Describe educational reforms for full marks: They started teaching in English, etc.
-Then a paragraph on the religious reforms:They started spreading their own religion irrespective of any other religion.
-A small para on economic too: The Indians were getting low wages, there was no chance of getting promotion.
-A para on social reform: i think it include the cartridge 1's.
-An evaluation para as conclusion should be social because of greased cartridges as they were the immediate cause of 1857 war (according to bogus) :p

Reaction score
-Simple opening statement.
-Describe educational reforms for full marks: They started teaching in English, etc.
-Then a paragraph on the religious reforms:They started spreading their own religion irrespective of any other religion.
-A small para on economic too: The Indians were getting low wages, there was no chance of getting promotion.
-A para on social reform: i think it include the cartridge 1's.
-An evaluation para as conclusion should be social because of greased cartridges as they were the immediate cause of 1857 war (according to bogus) :p

thanks!

Reaction score
Q1) Does anyone know about the Alluvial terraces, what are the features of it?

Reaction score
Questions for tonight:
Q1)Give an account of the role Muslims and Non Muslims played in establishing a community in Madina.[10]
Q2)What is the significance of Charter of Madina for the Muslims today?[4]

Reaction score
I challenge any 1 of you to answe these questions of History. :p I'll be thankful of you.
i can only give u points but not full answer(otherwise my fingers would not be able to hold pen for doing todays test :))
would points be enough???

Reaction score
more for khilafat

it was to protect the Caliph from being overthrown,
it wanted to Protect turkey from being punished by allies as it had supported the axes in the ww2
and there was one more point which i forgot, i guess it would be to unite the Indians under one theme..:D

The Third reason is that the other two main nations involved in the Khilafat Movement , i.e. Persia and Afghanistan were fed up of teh fear of Russian and British invasions and wanted to get rid of them.

Reaction score
The Third reason is that the other two main nations involved in the Khilafat Movement , i.e. Persia and Afghanistan were fed up of teh fear of Russian and British invasions and wanted to get rid of them.
-It was also made to protect the Muslim sacred places in Turkey.

Reaction score
Here comes 1 more question:
Q1)Why were the round table conferences held?[7]
Q2) Why were the round table conferences were failed? [7]

Reaction score
Why did Jinnah produce his 14 Points of
1929? do we have 2 mention all da points !!!??
thrx no need to list all da points b/c the questionx requirment is abt y he produced them... jxt highlight the mxt important ones as refrences n also include hw thy wr favoring the muslims :)

Reaction score
Here comes 1 more question:
Q1)Why were the round table conferences held?[7]
Q2) Why were the round table conferences were failed? [7]

better would be to look in mark schemes but i can tell u points which i remember from mark scheme:
1- *describe simon commision's failure and to solve indian problems 1st rtc was help
*1st rtc failed becuase congress was not present, so gandhi-irwin pact was signed and 2nd rtc was held
*2nd rtc failed due to hard lines of gandhi so 3rd was held.
2-*first failed due to absence of gandhi
*second failed due to hard lines of gandhi and change of government on uk
*3rd failed due to absence of most important leader such as jinnah and gandhi

Reaction score
why did muslim league signed the lucknow pact ??? (7)
please any one tell me the three solid reaons...:)

Reaction score
please any one tell me the three solid reaons...:)

Muslims league signed lucknow pact with congress becuase:
To work with the Hindus to protect muslim rights
the british had reversed of the partition of Bengal and was fighting against turkey in WW1 was seen as betrayal to Muslims.
Because congress and league were both demanding self rule.

Reaction score
please any one tell me the three solid reaons..
1-Another reason for slucnow pact was that in combined session of muslim league and congress, congress accepted demands of muslims. Congress first said that muslims should not get 1/3 seats and separate electorates and said that they had been given too much concession, but at that time they said that muslims had right of separate electorates as well as 1/3rd seats. They also accepted demand of muslims that no law should passed affecting them unless 3/4th(or maybe2/3 i don't remember) passed it. Thus when muslims saw their demands are now accpeted, they did not hesitate to sign the luncow pact.
2-One reason of lucnow pact was that the aims of congress and muslim league were common. Before WW1 congress alone wanted self-rule but muslim league was loyal. Congress thought that it is pro-british party. But during ww1 the muslim league,too, demanded that they should get self-rule. so, due to common aims, they signed lucnow pact.
3-A major reason was that both parties wanted concessions from British. When WW1 started they said that more than half of the seats in executive and legislative council would be elected. Both congress and muslim league accepted it. But they wanted much more concession. Congress said to muslim league that they can get it if they would cooperate. They knew that as the indians are fighting for british, they are on bargaining condition. So to get concessions from british, they signed lucnow pact

it us l3/7 answer. Hope it helps....:)

Reaction score
A possible examination question
Q) Pakistan perform better in military regime than any democratic form of government from (1947-1999)?Do you Agree or Disagree?Explain your answer.(14)

Reaction score
I m not sure about this but i guess
-Musnad are the ahadith listed in a book according to their writers.
-Musannaf are the ahadith listed in a book according to their text.
Musnad is the grouping of hadis according to what prophet said to a particular person like Musnad of Aisha.
Musannaf is the grouping of ahadis according to their topics like purity, penal laws and all!!

Reaction score
guys in this question how the Quran was developed into book form? (10)
Do we only have to right about the compilation during Hazrat Abu Bakr's khalifa?