• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q1 Why was Bengal Partitioned in 1905? [7]
Ans: Bengal was a large province with a huge population. It included not only India-side Bengal and present Bangladesh but also Bihar and Orissa. There were huge administrative problems to control such a huge province. Several schemes to divide the province had been proposed in the past. The schemes were quite justified from the viewpoint of administration. In 1903 Viceroy Curzon proposed that Bengal should be partitioned into West Bengal and the East Bengal. The eastern province would include Assam and three districts previously considered to be part of West Bengal, Dhaka, Chittagong and Mymensingh. Therefore Bengal was partitioned by Curzon in 1905 for administrative reasons.
A new province under the name of East Bengal and Assam was created where Muslims were in majority. The Muslims were happy because it offered the Muslims chances for educational and economic progress. But the partition was very strongly opposed by the Hindus and the Congress. Many Hindus believed that the partition had nothing to do with administrative efficiency.
What do you say about this...?

Reaction score
i dnt get what ur question is..
WHY this under representation of east pakistanis led them to reject the constitution? well, because they knew they had a larger population? their rights were being neglected? pls be bit more clear, i want to understand ure point!:(
NOW I myself being the examiner who haven't even read a single word of PAKSTUDIES now i understand what you are talking about in your answer!! but if you are able to do the same thing with your other reason u'll successfully gain 7 out of 7 marks

Reaction score
CONGRATULATION!! you have now gained 6 out of 7 marks you just gave me the answer what i want was this statement that u just wrote!! " because they knew they had a larger population? their rights were being neglected"
it is from the redspot ............hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
NOW I myself being the examiner who haven't even read a single word of PAKSTUDIES now i understand what you are talking about in your answer!! but if you are able to do the same thing with your other reason u'll successfully gain 7 out of 7 marks
ok... so, ure sayng that every fact given has to be explained? yes?

Reaction score
hahahahahaha...............:ROFLMAO:
let me clear you here that i never said that you will gain no marks by writing redspot answer the thing i said was that the answer are literally incomplete!! as they only write knowledge
and about the 14 marks question i have told you why this question will receive full marks!!

Reaction score
it is from the redspot ............hahaha:ROFLMAO:

In the 10 marks Question of themes like what are quranic teaching about prophets etc, do we have to write 2-3 complete passages like in the hadis question (individual and community one) ..???

answer this pleaseeeeeeeee, you can argue later

Reaction score
let me clear you here that i never said that you will gain no marks by writing redspot answer the thing i said was that the answer are literally incomplete!! as they only write knowledge
and about the 14 marks question i have told you why this question will receive full marks!!
thnks ...bro :)

Reaction score
EXACTLY!!! now you understand why i said that redspot is wrong as the answer u gave to me is this written somewhere in the redspot answer if you are somehow able to prove this i will gladly accept defeat!!

Reaction score

okayz i get you! thanks a lot bro!:)

Reaction score
Just don't completely rely on red shot, Idk about pk studies but in isl there is alot of detail missing and I think That's the case with pak studies too, use it but follow the pattern to answer the 14 marks and 7 marks question and look for facts in 4 marks questions..

answer this pleaseeeeeeeee, you can argue later
we arent arguing... this is sharing info, helping each other out!

Reaction score
Does any one has complete writen answer of the importance of hadis in communal and indivdual life.Each 10 marks. In note form is also ok.

Reaction score
we arent arguing... this is sharing info, helping each other out!
yes !! now do you believe me if you even want the proof i'll suggest you to open the EXAMINER REPORT that will be your proof!! now tell your friends to stop using REDSPOT!! right now i have only proven to you that to don't rely on REDSPOT much!! now why to stop using it because you will be unable to develop the skill of analysis and understanding which is 2 marks out of 7 and 8 marks out of 14.

Reaction score
How do muslims carry out zakat? (10)
can any one tell me the main points that should be covered while answering this question.

Reaction score
How to muslims carry out zakat? (10)
can any one tell me the main points that should be covered while answering this question.
rate of zakat, refer to farkhanda noor and some points on to whom it is given

(correct me if i'm wrong but this is what i was told )