• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hahaha! :D
Lmaoo you made me laugh like anything! Bwahahahaha! LOL!
I don't know whats the problem with these examiners? Why are they so mean? Khair choro. I will definitely practice the Squeeeeeeeeeeezing writing practice that you suggested! ;)
All the best for your exams and if I need help I will ask you. :)
Btw, if YOU have any doubts you can always ask me too! :) I might be of some help... but neverthless, its the first time I'll be appearing for an external exam! Oooooo! (Goosebumps) :p
LOL :D

Reaction score
Can somebody here taking the exam tell me, if the major reason is not given in the question, the evaluation comes in the end? I am freaked. And the timer is driving me crazy.

Reaction score
Can somebody here taking the exam tell me, if the major reason is not given in the question, the evaluation comes in the end? I am freaked. And the timer is driving me crazy.
the timer is driving all of us nuts, ignore it :p and i didnt really get ur question.. Wat do you want to know? i wud be glad to help, just b a bit clearer...:)

Reaction score
Q.How successful were the british attempts to take control of lands in the subcontinent between 1750 and 1856 ? (14)
Help me with this ...

Reaction score
Sigh. Can somebody tell me, that if the major reason is not given in the question, we start the last paragraph with the judgement or it comes at the end. I am asking of the major reason is NOT given in the question.

Reaction score
Sigh. Can somebody tell me, that if the major reason is not given in the question, we start the last paragraph with the judgement or it comes at the end. I am asking of the major reason is NOT given in the question.
''...we start the last paragraph with the judgement or it comes at the end.'' ? -_-

Reaction score
Sigh. I asked a question and it disappeared into thin air. I think we are getting Khalifat movement this year. The four mark questions are usually not even given in Nigel Kelly.
Who was Titu Mir was nowhere in Nigel Kelly. Do I have to read like extra books? :/

Reaction score
''...we start the last paragraph with the judgement or it comes at the end.'' ? -_-
There is a whole pattern for answering History questions. Agar major reason question main diya ho tou your evaluation comes at the end. Did anybody of you get an A* in your mock?

Reaction score
Sigh. I asked a question and it disappeared into thin air. I think we are getting Khalifat movement this year. The four mark questions are usually not even given in Nigel Kelly.
Who was Titu Mir was nowhere in Nigel Kelly. Do I have to read like extra books? :/
dont have to! ever heard of google? :p jokes aside, why dont you simply open the marking scheme? (If u knw the Year..)

Reaction score
There is a whole pattern for answering History questions. Agar major reason question main diya ho tou your evaluation comes at the end. Did anybody of you get an A* in your mock?
well if u knw that, then wat on earth was your question?! And yeah i did..

Reaction score
well if u knw that, then wat on earth was your question?! And yeah i did..
he meant that if the major reason has not been given in the question then do you write the conclusion at the begin or end,
in my opinion, obvious end as only then you'll be able to conclude properly since you cant just give a conclusion without explanation

Reaction score
or you could say, i beleive that this was the major reason because of : . . . . . explanation . . .. . there are/were however other reasons also . . . bla bla bla

Reaction score
he meant that if the major reason has not been given in the question then do you write the conclusion at the begin or end,
in my opinion, obvious end as only then you'll be able to conclude properly since you cant just give a conclusion without explanation

Shukar hai you have the brains to figure out the question. Okay. Thankyou.

Reaction score
Guys i really need your help regarding Geography. I m really confused about one thing. If you wright answer and the points of the answers are not in marking scheme but they are valid, will the examiner give me marks or a straight away zero. Here i can give you an example, Q. State and explan 2 problems caused by high density population? Marking scheme says: Lack of resources, Lack of employment oppertunities, Lack Of health care, lack of food, Lack of housing. And if I wright for eg. High crime rates and Population these are valid points but not there in ms, will he consider it? REPLY ASAP :'( i m worried

Reaction score
you are CORRECT, dont worry :)
P.S : LOGIC is great :D
Dude if u start solving geo past papers, u will come up with points 3 will match with marking scheme 1 or 2 will not but they will be vaild.. but not in ms.. I just want to confirm that these are just suggested points, or examiner will only consider these. =( damn it i forgot to ask that from my teacher