• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
quote="kamihus, post: 518182, member: 20517"]then send me through pm[/quote]
Please send me through PM too, thanks

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Thanks for the correction and btw no need to thank me! I should be the one thanking you as your posting Questions and taking interest. :D
I will answer Question 1 later! I m weak in 4 marks Questions :p
Lets see for Question 2
-Muslims held very high regards for Caliphate in Turkey and could not see it getting finished.
-Muslims wanted to express their views to British who promised no harm to Turkey.
-After the end of the war reports came form Europe which suggested that British and French wanted to punish the Turks.

Well I still have doubt in my answer! hope you will correct it ! :D
There were also political reason such as the fact that the Hindus were forced to go abroad to fight the people in WW1.
The 1919 reforms were inadequate etc
Muslims were forced to fight fellow brothers in Turkey in WW1

Reaction score

-Well he failed to stop the decline of Mughal empire.
-Very less muslims acted towards his teachings.
-His movement to restore Islam soon failed and British took over.
you could also say that he failed to remove the sunni-shia barriers.

Reaction score
Can anyone give a complete ans of this Q...
Q- Why was Quit India Movement formed in 1942.? [7]

Reaction score
F

Q. How successful was Sir Syed in reviving Muslims? [7]
Well i just want to know if there are any FAILURES of Sir Syed (Apart from his clashes with Ullema) that can be included.

FAILURES:-
-clashes with ullema
-misconception of the word nadarath (problem more than a failure)
-his college gaining university status

Reaction score
Hey in this question:
How far was Aurangzeb respomsible for the decline of the Mughal Empire? (14)
do we write about the ways in which he was both responsible and not responsible OR
do we write about the decline of the Mughal empire including the part played by him i.e his respnsibility and other causes.

Reaction score
we write about the decline of the Mughal empire including the part played by him i.e his respnsibility and other causes.

Reaction score
Can anyone give a complete ans of this Q...
Q- Why was Quit India Movement formed in 1942.? [7]

Reaction score
Can somebody please grade this ans
Why were the british able to replace the mughals as a dominant force in the subcontinent by 1850?(7)
Ans. The most important reason is that Indians were not united as a nation against the invaders. India was a collection of disunited states with religious and cultural differences. The rulers plotted against each other and fought among themselves. Many of them were seeking protection from the British who had come there for establishing their own empire. A number of local rulers and princely states provided support to the British when they were fighting against the Mughals or other provincial nawabs.

Moreover, the British were good planners of war strategies, they were equipped with latest warfare tools and naval equipment and had well-trained armies. They had enough financial resources and could afford fighting long costly wars. They used efficient means of communications e.g. railways for quick deployment of their troops. So they were technologically much more advanced than Indians. Furthermore, they were highly committed in expanding the British Empire.

Thirdly, many Indians gained benefits by trading with the British. They appreciated the development of infrastructure facilities like roads, schools, hospitals and thousands of miles of railway network. The British irrigated millions of acres of land and provided jobs to a great number of Indians. So businessmen, traders and moderate Indians were convenient with the British rule and cooperated accordingly.
If anything is missing in the ans or is wrong, please let me know

Reaction score
Aurangzeb was ambitious to be the ruler of entire India. He built up a massive army and launched several military campaigns to expand his empire. He went north-west into Afghanistan, and drove southwards to conquer Bijapur and Golconda states. Though he succeeded in expanding the empire, but it was at enormous cost in lives and treasury.

Instead of political solution through negotiation, he always tried to suppress the rebellions by using military force. A number of revolts rose against him throughout the empire - Rajputs, Jats, Sikhs, Satnamis, Marathas and Pathan tribes. These far-flung campaigns were extremely costly and almost drained the Mughal treasury.

To sustain long costly wars, Aurangzeb obviously needed money for his armies and so he levied heavy taxes on the people including the Jizya tax on non-Muslims. He also destroyed a number of temples n banned the practice of suttee n tried to impose islamic law on them which caused an angry reaction among the non-muslims. Therfore, a number of riots broke out weakening the muslim rule

If i was of any help 2 u then please pray 4 me :-D
Hey in this question:
How far was Aurangzeb respomsible for the decline of the Mughal Empire? (14)
do we write about the ways in which he was both responsible and not responsible OR
do we write about the decline of the Mughal empire including the part played by him i.e his respnsibility and other causes.

Reaction score
What was dyarchy?(4)
Please proper 4 marks ans would b appreciated n reply asap
introduced in monford reforms 1919
consisted of reserved subjects in power off executive council and transfered in power of ministers.
you can find the list of both subjects in kelly just write them down and it will be enogh.

Reaction score
Why was the Government of India Act 1935 so important to the future of the sub-continent?(7)