• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
as now chcked by many the order was weeding,ploughing,seeding,harvest
weeding is removal of unnessessary plants on a field after which ploughing on clear soil is done.

Reaction score
as now chcked by many the order was weeding,ploughing,seeding,harvest
weeding is removal of unnessessary plants on a field after which ploughing on clear soil is done.

Exactly my opinion and logically this was the only solution.I'm hoping you are indeed correct.

Reaction score
That is WRONG!
Hot Days and Cold Nights, thats a feature of Deserts I.e Arid Climate!
They asked about SEMI-ARID..

Humidity is incorrect. This doesn't suggest an arid climate.
Rather hot days and cold nights was right, according to what I did.

Reaction score
quote="@yeshaB, post: 520478, member: 59589"]Can you rate this?[/quote]
6/7... Good attempt!

Reaction score
1.why perennial canals damage the farmland?
2.what we had to write in distribution of perennial canals?
3.what was the range,estimated population from the population structure?

Reaction score
There was this question that asked why muree recieves higher rainfall. We had to write two factors?
Which factors did you guys write?

Reaction score
1.why perennial canals damage the farmland?
2.what we had to write in distribution of perennial canals?
3.what was the range,estimated population from the population structure?

1-Perennial canals cause water seepage, leading to water logging and sanity. Elaborate over why.
2-just interpretation of the graph, the canals and the places, you just needed to describe the way they were spread. Like as far as I remember they were dense in the sindh and Punjab. So you just needed to give a description of the graph.
3-I don't recognize this question :p

Reaction score
guys wat is the pattern for writing a letter? also do we have to make paragraphs for all essay, speech, letter n report? ans ASAP

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Well ive edited Q2 a little and im pretty sure if Q1 does really come it is goin to be of 4 marks.

lets see Q3.
1.the first and foremost reason was that the british had said that indians cannaot even make a pact themselves and therefore the nehru report was its answer.

2.it showed that all parties could work together.
3.it was against the simon comission.
4.it was an agreement of all parties of how their country should be governed.

now lets look at Q4.
1.the Muslim representation in the report was very less it contained only two to three members so it was bound to have complications on their side.
2.Jinnah had advised the report to give Muslims separate electrorates but he failed in his attempt and was infact je was heckled by some hindus and he called this `parting of ways'
3.its failure also meant that the hindu muslim unity had come to an end how ever both parties campaigned for their rights.
4.Its failure also showed that congress was not keen with its relations with the league and the stint of the hindu muslim unity shown in lucknow pact and a small amount of it in khilafat movement came to an end.

Well please if you want to add any point or i am wrong somewhere please point out
THANKS
Q How successfully did India and Pakistan handle the Kashmir issue between 1947 and 1999? Explain your answer. [14] need the answer

Reaction score
1-Perennial canals cause water seepage, leading to water logging and sanity. Elaborate over why.
2-just interpretation of the graph, the canals and the places, you just needed to describe the way they were spread. Like as far as I remember they were dense in the sindh and Punjab. So you just needed to give a description of the graph.
3-I don't recognize this question :p
1.i wrote very little from it:(
2.hmm k
3.the first part of population question
plz do tell me that if i get a B IN GEO THEN HOW MUCH I WOULD HAVE TO ACHIEVE IN HIST??
or else plz explain me about the P.S grading and weight age.

Reaction score
can anyone plzzz help me with this question....!!!!!!

'The muslim league was established in 1906 because the hindus had their own political party'.Do u agree ?Give reasons for your answer....