• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Hey guys I wrote that Abu Jahls sons divorced Prophets daughters instead of Abud Lahb will I lose marks?
nope, minor details wont affect it much but u should have wrote that his sons(abu lahab's) shaiba and utba divorced prophets daughters umm kulthoom and ruqayya

Reaction score
Np, the geo paper has not been released yet. Btw are u going to attempt 6 marks questions witten, if yes then how will u check them??

Reaction score
Np, the geo paper has not been released yet. Btw are u going to attempt 6 marks questions witten, if yes then how will u check them??
i didnt pratice any pastpaper for this subj3ct and others by writing it down
just went thru solved answers (to see how to start and end the answer + ref) + marking scheme ( for the points)
so ye im doing the same for geo -
for 6 marks u need to mention the disadvantages as well as the advantages for both the views
the questions r based on two views, A and B
so if ur choosing view A
- u need to give atleast 3 advantages of view A and then u need to give 3 disadvantages of view B
- then u give 1 disadvantage of view A and 1 advantage of view B -> this lets u easily end the answer like “ulemas wont encourage NGOs and government funded family planning programs bcuz they believe Allah gives “riqz” however they will encourage female education programs as Islam requires both females and males to get education.”

i will suggest u to spend these days on history + isl and prepare for geo the day b4 exam by going thru atleast 4 pastpapers = 2yrs, it will be enough to get the concept

Last edited:
Reaction score
i didnt pratice any pastpaper for this subj3ct and others by writing it down
just went thru solved answers (to see how to start and end the answer + ref) + marking scheme ( for the points)
so ye im doing the same for geo -
for 6 marks u need to mention the disadvantages as well as the advantages for both the views
the questions r based on two views, A and B
so if ur choosing view A
- u need to give atleast 3 advantages of view A and then u need to give 3 disadvantages of view B
- then u give 1 disadvantage of view A and 1 advantage of view B -> this lets u easily end the answer like “ulemas wont encourage NGOs and government funded family planning programs bcuz they believe Allah gives “riqz” however they will encourage female education programs as Islam requires both females and males to get education.”

i will suggest u to spend these days on history + isl and prepare for geo the day b4 exam by going thru atleast 4 pastpapers = 2yrs, it will be enough to get the concept
Thanks Bro, I have preapred history really well in the past days (Thurs and Fri) and Im done with it, alhumdulillah solved ppq from 2001 to 2020(from 2016 onwards written), but im really anxious if i have time for geo and isl p2 since there are only 2 days left and i have to give 5th oct to hist. Can u please suggest any tips for me (Btw I have solved ppq of both and got 64/75 IN geo and 44/50 in isl). Jazak Allah

Reaction score
Thanks Bro, I have preapred history really well in the past days (Thurs and Fri) and Im done with it, alhumdulillah solved ppq from 2001 to 2020(from 2016 onwards written), but im really anxious if i have time for geo and isl p2 since there are only 2 days left and i have to give 5th oct to hist. Can u please suggest any tips for me (Btw I have solved ppq of both and got 64/75 IN geo and 44/50 in isl). Jazak Allah
ughhhhsjs yaar same
geo is fine just need an hr to solve atleast 1 paper or 2 b4 exam and ur good to go
cuz its just facts when u have completed the syllabus atleast once
but islamiat p2 is so bad SO BAD
idk how i will do islamiat p2 im so sufjriodod
pretty sure isl 2 - 3,4,5 qs will have atleast 2 khalifas question and 1 based on either articles or pillars
bcuz the last 3 had two on pillars/articles and one on khalifas
ufff

Last edited:
Reaction score
ughhhhsjs yaar same
geo is fine just need an hr to solve atleast 1 paper or 2 b4 exam and ur good to go
cuz its just facts when u have completed the syllabus atleast once
but islamiat p2 is so bad SO BAD
idk how i will do islamiat p2 im so sufjriodod
pretty isl 2 - 3,4,5 qs will have atleast 2 khalifas question and 1 based on either articles or pillars
bcuz the last 3 had two on pillars/articles and one on khalifas
ufff
Lekin Bro are my marks good enough for geo and isl p2, and also am i still in a good position in revision since i have 2 days

Reaction score
Lekin Bro are my marks good enough for geo and isl p2, and also am i still in a good position in revision since i have 2 days
if ur paper 1 isl went rly well, like u expect an A* for it
so sure yeah u can get an A overall even if u do bad in p2 isl
i think u can get A* in geo and history since u have already revised

Reaction score
if ur paper 1 isl went rly well, like u expect an A* for it
so sure yeah u can get an A overall even if u do bad in p2 isl
i think u can get A* in geo and history since u have already revised
My P1 went really well Id say but in Q2 i did not mention Makki and Madni surahs so a bit tensed abt that. My last hist rev is also complete just geo is left which I'll hopefully do today and tomm

Reaction score
My P1 went really well Id say but in Q2 i did not mention Makki and Madni surahs so a bit tensed abt that. My last hist rev is also complete just geo is left which I'll hopefully do today and tomm
hmm i didnt mention makki n madni surah too? it was just about thpes of revelation right?
im done with isl and geo starting hsitory now

Reaction score
hmm i didnt mention makki n madni surah too? it was just about thpes of revelation right?
im done with isl and geo starting hsitory now
I saw Sir Muzammil's class in which he practically explained the entire paper and he said that those who did not write makki and madni surahs would get max 7/10:(

Reaction score
I saw Sir Muzammil's class in which he practically explained the entire paper and he said that those who did not write makki and madni surahs would get max 7/10:(
Offical marking scheme

Write an account of the different ways in which revelations came to the Prophet. Include examples in your answer.
The Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet over a period of 23 years. The first revelation came in the year 610, in Cave Hira. The revelations were stopped for a period, after first revelation, which caused the Prophet to worry. Once they started again they came strongly and frequently. There were different ways in which the verses were revealed to the Prophet. Sometimes the Angel Jibril would come in the form of a man, which the companions witnessed, and a few times the Prophet saw the Angel in his original form, e.g. on the night journey (sura najm). He also received revelation in dreams. The most difficult was when they came as the ringing of a bell. The revelations would weigh down on him, so much so that his camel could not withstand the weight. It is also reported by Ayesha that she witnessed sweat dropping from his forehead on a very cold day. The candidates can also narrate stories, such as the pressure that it put on Zayd’s thigh when he was sitting next to the Prophet during one of the revelations. The revelations were not within his control (sura 75:16–19), he had no idea when they were coming, and they were safeguarded by God. As elaboration, candidates can also narrate how some revelations were responses to specific events, e.g. the revelation during the migration when Abu Bakr was worried (sura tawba:40) or Surah Duha and Kauthar to console the Prophet.