pakstudies oct/nov help!!

Reaction score
I saw Sir Muzammil's class in which he practically explained the entire paper and he said that those who did not write makki and madni surahs would get max 7/10:(
um no idea,, where i had to write maki madni surah, cuz yeh it was just asking for revelation oof rip

Reaction score
Since you all are in the Islamic mood due to your recent exams, help a brother out in this simple 'b' part Sources of Islamic Law question:

Explain the importance of Ijma? (4)

I need to do this for HW, but I can't for the love of Allah find this answer anywhere!

Reaction score
Since you all are in the Islamic mood due to your recent exams, help a brother out in this simple 'b' part Sources of Islamic Law question:

I need to do this for HW, but I can't for the love of Allah find this answer anywhere!
Oo yar koi bhai ki madad kardo na...

Reaction score

Imp of Ijma
1. solves new issues to the muslims
2.Encouraged by Quran In the verse "Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger and those charged with authority amongst you"
3.Formulation of Sharia examples
4.Social distancing in mosques, application of masks in mosques are the recent examples of ijma

Reaction score
hello, if u still havent done foreign relations then just do the USA, UK ,USSR AND AFGHANISTAN ones that will be emough since they r the only one appeared in the last 5 pastpapers

Reaction score
hello, if u still havent done foreign relations then just do the USA, UK ,USSR AND AFGHANISTAN ones that will be emough since they r the only one appeared in the last 5 pastpapers
um also do “world organisation/united nations” idk why but it has come once in the last 5 yrs under the sec 2 section
so yea atleast do that + read china / india ones bcuz as being the neighboruijg countries they were involved in the history
yea, so just read that

Reaction score
uh i forgot if ur supposed to leave a line in history after starting a paragraph or do u just leave some space in the start and begin??

Reaction score
I did q1,2 and 3, lekin in q1 prt c i gave two negative and one positive impact of rail 1.Destruction of local industries since british forced indians to purchase imported expensive cotton

2. Opposition to rail since indians thought it would destroy their local culture

3.Travelling became less hectic and quicker