• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Offical marking scheme

Write an account of the different ways in which revelations came to the Prophet. Include examples in your answer.
The Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet over a period of 23 years. The first revelation came in the year 610, in Cave Hira. The revelations were stopped for a period, after first revelation, which caused the Prophet to worry. Once they started again they came strongly and frequently. There were different ways in which the verses were revealed to the Prophet. Sometimes the Angel Jibril would come in the form of a man, which the companions witnessed, and a few times the Prophet saw the Angel in his original form, e.g. on the night journey (sura najm). He also received revelation in dreams. The most difficult was when they came as the ringing of a bell. The revelations would weigh down on him, so much so that his camel could not withstand the weight. It is also reported by Ayesha that she witnessed sweat dropping from his forehead on a very cold day. The candidates can also narrate stories, such as the pressure that it put on Zayd’s thigh when he was sitting next to the Prophet during one of the revelations. The revelations were not within his control (sura 75:16–19), he had no idea when they were coming, and they were safeguarded by God. As elaboration, candidates can also narrate how some revelations were responses to specific events, e.g. the revelation during the migration when Abu Bakr was worried (sura tawba:40) or Surah Duha and Kauthar to console the Prophet.
So bro as per the ms I wrote all relevant points , just missed that angel came in shape of man but acc to the ms there is NO need to write makki and madni surahs right??

Reaction score
I saw Sir Muzammil's class in which he practically explained the entire paper and he said that those who did not write makki and madni surahs would get max 7/10:(
um no idea,, where i had to write maki madni surah, cuz yeh it was just asking for revelation oof rip

Reaction score
Since you all are in the Islamic mood due to your recent exams, help a brother out in this simple 'b' part Sources of Islamic Law question:

Explain the importance of Ijma? (4)

I need to do this for HW, but I can't for the love of Allah find this answer anywhere!

Reaction score
Since you all are in the Islamic mood due to your recent exams, help a brother out in this simple 'b' part Sources of Islamic Law question:

I need to do this for HW, but I can't for the love of Allah find this answer anywhere!

Oo yar koi bhai ki madad kardo na...

Reaction score

Imp of Ijma
1. solves new issues to the muslims
2.Encouraged by Quran In the verse "Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger and those charged with authority amongst you"
3.Formulation of Sharia examples
4.Social distancing in mosques, application of masks in mosques are the recent examples of ijma

Reaction score
hello, if u still havent done foreign relations then just do the USA, UK ,USSR AND AFGHANISTAN ones that will be emough since they r the only one appeared in the last 5 pastpapers

Reaction score
hello, if u still havent done foreign relations then just do the USA, UK ,USSR AND AFGHANISTAN ones that will be emough since they r the only one appeared in the last 5 pastpapers
um also do “world organisation/united nations” idk why but it has come once in the last 5 yrs under the sec 2 section
so yea atleast do that + read china / india ones bcuz as being the neighboruijg countries they were involved in the history
yea, so just read that

Reaction score
uh i forgot if ur supposed to leave a line in history after starting a paragraph or do u just leave some space in the start and begin??

Reaction score
I did q1,2 and 3, lekin in q1 prt c i gave two negative and one positive impact of rail 1.Destruction of local industries since british forced indians to purchase imported expensive cotton

2. Opposition to rail since indians thought it would destroy their local culture

3.Travelling became less hectic and quicker