• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 12 chemistry ...

Reaction score
Were these all organic questions ?
from Q.21 to Q.30 and Q.40 and another question of free radicle substitution in last 10 question ?

Total of 12 Organic question?
please let me know

Reaction score
Man can u please tell me what were questions 25,26, and 28 ive forgotten..29 was C and 30 also forgotten ;D
26 was that a compound x is burned then oxidized then reacted with 2,4 DNPH giving -ve result and reacted with ethanol no ester formed options were
A carboxylic acid
B ketone
C alcohol
D alkane
i dont remember 25 or 28
can you tell me 29th one if you remember??

Reaction score
whtz da ans of tht yield of nitrogen one ??? enthalpy chnge of reaction is -92kj.....i go with Increasing the pressure..m i ryt?

Reaction score
26 was that a compound x is burned then oxidized then reacted with 2,4 DNPH giving -ve result and reacted with ethanol no ester formed options were
A carboxylic acid
B ketone
C alcohol
D alkane
i dont remember 25 or 28
can you tell me 29th one if you remember??
The question was that which of these reagent do not react with _______ ( it was some chemicals word) _______ contains a ketone and an ester
A.Hcl (aqueous)
B.2,4 DNPH
C.Na(solid)
D. Potassium manganate
I might have mixed up the B and D options caz they were obviously in correct. But im sure C was correct :D

Reaction score
The question was that which of these reagent do not react with _______ ( it was some chemicals word) _______ contains a ketone and an ester
A.Hcl (aqueous)
B.2,4 DNPH
C.Na(solid)
D. Potassium manganate
I might have mixed up the B and D options caz they were obviously in correct. But im sure C was correct :D
C

Reaction score
Arreh shala!! tui eikhaneh!!!?? Amakeh chinsish??! Koyta bhool paisosh ei porjonto???!

Reaction score
The one with the bracket was a transition state. SN2 mechanisms don't produce transition states. So the answer was the organic intermediate A.

Reaction score
They do. The nucleophile goes on to form a 5th bond with the carbon atom under attack. That is when a transition state is formed. Transition states are displayed within brackets as far as I know...