• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 12 chemistry ...

Reaction score
whtz da ans for nitrogen yield one question????????whox enthalpy is -92kj...i go wid 'C : increasing the pressure" will increase the yield!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzz tel me m i ryt?????????????? PLZZZ

Reaction score
whtz da ans for nitrogen yield one question????????whox enthalpy is -92kj...i go wid 'C : increasing the pressure" will increase the yield!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzz tel me m i ryt?????????????? PLZZZ

Reaction score
Yep u are right and calm down :p

Reaction score
sorry my mistake it was CH3+ confirm and options were BeCl3 CH3+ and AlCl3 both BeCl3 and AlCl3 have trigonal planer shape and as there is one electron missing in CH3+ it will also have planer shape in this state.
We are talking p12 right? The 1st question was which of the underlined elements has an incomplete outer shell electron?
A. BF3 (B was underlined i think)
B. CH3 (+ or - i cant recall)
C Sth
D. H3O+

Reaction score
We are talking p12 right? The 1st question was which of the underlined elements has an incomplete outer shell electron?
C Sth
D. H3O+
hahaha i was then talking about 31st or 32nd mcq and yeah same paper here..:p

Reaction score
i dont think it was the first question because first was the graph question of decreasing temp.
it would be 4 or 5th question on the second page. my ans to 4 was B and 5 was A.

Reaction score
C Sth
D. H3O+
if this is the question then answer should be A and CH3 had -ve charge.
it was the question above that one about pressure.

Reaction score
In paper 12 they said which of them has a single unpaired electron in their outer shell...the options were almost the same...one was only different and tht was a free radical..

Reaction score
Im sure that the options which contained the product alkane was incorrect..alkenes dont produce alkanes when cracked. i went for D as W and X only because Z had too double bonds..
The Cracking One was a simple question. The Answer was W X Z.
Cracking of Alkane Produces: Alkanes (Same as Reactant) + Alkene (Addition Of a Double Bond to the reactant molecule)
Cracking Of Alkene Produces : Alkene (Same as Reactant) + DiAlkene ( Addition of A Double Bond to the reactant molecule)
In the case given in the paper it was an alkene, so the answer was W X Z.

Reaction score
Would anyone please tell the answer to the Hemlock question. Was it B? If it wasn't, then why?? :|

Reaction score
The Cracking One was a simple question. The Answer was W X Z.
Cracking of Alkane Produces: Alkanes (Same as Reactant) + Alkene (Addition Of a Double Bond to the reactant molecule)
Cracking Of Alkene Produces : Alkene (Same as Reactant) + DiAlkene ( Addition of A Double Bond to the reactant molecule)
In the case given in the paper it was an alkene, so the answer was W X Z.
Man but still in the question they wrote are produced TOGETHER doesnt that mean all the C's and H's cant be more than the alkene being cracked?